Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A Question about Robin Crosby Of Ratt

80s Forum: A Question about Robin Crosby Of Ratt

Question A Question about Robin Crosby Of Ratt

I had heard a few months back that Robin Crosby of the group Ratt was really sick. Does anyone know what happened? I know he has Aids, but I don't know what the status of his health is.

~DARKSIDE~

I didnt hear that he was ill, I know he has AIDS, but last I read, he was healthy, and working for a radio station in Texas.
    "A wise and frugal Government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government" - Thomas Jefferson.

I may have to do some research on this, because last I heard he had passed away.

i heard he was dead as well
    http://www.ttops.net
    1st ever Fiona web site!
    http://www.ttops.net/fiona
    ------

A rumor went around in December that he had died, but then it was shown to be untrue. Unless he died for real after that and I missed it, I think it's just the same rumor. He is said to be in bad health, though.

After watching the VH-1 "One Hit Wonders Countdown" (which I absolutely DON'T agree that Ratt was a one hit wonder) they did show a brief interview of Robin Crosby from this year. He is still alive.

yeah.. they are totally NOT a one-hit wonder! He looked very different, though! you know how usually people with aid get real thin and sickly? He sure didn't look like that! He has put on alot of weight since Ratt!

Either way.. he is still alive
    A Veteran Xchanger

yeah, maybe he is trying to eat himself healthy. WHo knows. I was shocked at how bad he looked. But then again, he looked better than Freddy Mercury did when he was suffering.
    "A wise and frugal Government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government" - Thomas Jefferson.

Thread Information