Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Today at the Movies

80s Forum: Today at the Movies

Post Today at the Movies

I went and saw Coyote Ugly, I liked the music in the movie, main reason I went to see it, was because Andy Garcia was in it, and had seen him in the movie Bootmen. I think he was good in both movies.

What was the story line, again? I just remember seeing a lot of WOMEN in it! Looked good to me.. hehe, just the storyline I don't remember...

------------------
    The loneliness just fades away
    thoughts of you just memories
    no cryin now for what we're missin
    time won't forget what you meant to me

Sal Sal Sal Obviously great dramatic movies are lost on you

<FONT COLOR="#6699cc" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by smile on 01-16-2001 at 09:11 PM</font>

I recently watched the movie too. I didn't know the male actors name but he is a cutie. The movie's main story line is about a girl from New Jersey who moves to New York to pursue her dreams as a song writer. It wasn't what I expected but I really liked it.

Well! I think my girlfriend just rented it. So, I will be seeing it any day now.

------------------
    The loneliness just fades away
    thoughts of you just memories
    no cryin now for what we're missin
    time won't forget what you meant to me

Thread Information