Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
weight loss - Page 8

80s Forum: weight loss
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: weight loss

becareful with dieting its a dangerous thing to do, as it might show effects in the long run.....but goodluck anyhows and tlel me how it worked out afterwards
    BIG FAN OF 80S MUSIC

FOREIGNER ROCKS!!

[big big fan of Horror] = long live Freddy Krueger

::::MARGARET:::

I thought I would revive this thread because I am also trying to shed a few lbs. 20 to be exact. I have had such a hard time and I thought maybe if I read this thread, I could get a few more ideas. I love the suggestion about brushing your teeth! What an awesome idea! As far as water goes, I drink around 100oz a day which I don't have too much of a problem doing. My biggest problem is exercising. My husband is an athlete and we have a full on gym in our basement, but it's getting motivated that is killing me! And because I work from home, I sit ALOT! Ahhh...excuses excuses!

Anyway, just thought I would join in on the weight-loss thread and see how everyone has been doing since they last posted here. Maybe reading all this will inspire me to get off my arse and go workout

Originally posted by PoisonGirl234
    As far as water goes, I drink around 100oz a day which I don't have too much of a problem doing.
    That's a problem also PG, too much water can be almost as bad as not enough. You're overworking your kidneys. Eight glasses, or 64 oz, is sufficient.

Originally posted by Pagan

That's a problem also PG, too much water can be almost as bad as not enough. You're overworking your kidneys. Eight glasses, or 64 oz, is sufficient.
    For real I had no idea that a person could consume too much water...

Neither did I....unfortunately, PKD runs in my family, and my doctor told me about the bad side of drinking too much.

I'm getting back on my diet as we speak. lol Been a rough summer for me and I sort of forgot for a while. But I know that I need to get serious again about this.

Queen of Fluff
    sister of Ther & Ty in the sisterhood
    Water Elemental of the 80s Xchange Coven

Goddess of Caffienated Beverages

Originally posted by Jazzmyn
    I'm getting back on my diet as we speak. lol Been a rough summer for me and I sort of forgot for a while. But I know that I need to get serious again about this.
    Good for you! Good luck and let's keep the motivation going and not bury this thread again If we keep posting in here, we can let it be a little reminder everytime we log in

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread Information