Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Jon Bon Jovi On The Kidd Kraddick Radio Show This Morning 8/8

80s Forum: Jon Bon Jovi On The Kidd Kraddick Radio Show This Morning 8/8

Arrow Jon Bon Jovi On The Kidd Kraddick Radio Show This Morning 8/8

Jon Bon Jovi was interviewed on the syndicated radio show Kidd Kraddick In The Morning this morning (this show airs mainly in the South and some other states around the U.S.). He was on to promote his new album with Bon Jovi coming out October 8th called "Bounce". A single was aired on the radio called "Everyday". The song sounds good!

There is a tour in the works for this album. The tour would start in December 2002 in Australia.

Rock on! "Everyday" is an awesome song!
    Proud Girlfriend Of Wonderham!

Sister Sambora Soulmate to LadyDi4476

"You're out of touch, I'm out of time..." - Hall & Oates
    Still Rokken Like Dokken!
    "Forgive yourself cause we're all the same. Everybody rides on the karma train..."- Richie Sambora

I heard him on Z-100 in NY last week, I missed most of the interview but from what I heard he was really excited about the new single. I've heard the song now a couple of times and it's really grown on me, I like it!! I can't wait for the new tour and cd!
    ~*DIANE*~

Sister Soulmate to Samboragirl Bon Jovi 4/Ever

"Don't You Forget About Me"

QUEEN fanatic, long live Freddie Mercury

collector of 80s DvDz!!

"Heavy, why are things so heavy in the future? Is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational pull?"-- BTTF

That 70s Show crazed
    "But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, an athelete, a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, THE BREAKFAST CLUB"

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Lov your new avatar, Di! Are you copying me? That's ok. I could never complain about another picture of Richie!

I e-mailed you back "Sambora Soul Sister!" (we should put that in our signatures!)

"Forgive yourself cause we're all the same. Everybody rides on the karma train..."- Richie Sambora

I downloaded "Everyday" about two weeks ago - I absolutely LOVE the song! The new album "Bounce" should be really awesome. I can't wait. There's one album I will be buying on the first day, without a doubt!

Unfortunately, I missed all the interviews with Jon. He did interviews with PLJ, Z100, WBLI (Long Island), and Howard Stern, but I missed them all. Oh well.

To the Sambora Soul Sisters over there, do you guys have Richie's album "Undiscovered Soul"? If so, what do you think of it?
    Always an 80's girl! // I Sold My Soul To Rock 'N Roll // Don't Let Real Rock Die
    Stalkee of Ted Nugent!
    Stalker of the charming and sweet Guancho!
    Adopted by Pagan!
    Dad - I love you now & always. 1945 - 2002...RIP
    If wantin' the good life is such a crime...Lord, then put me away!
    - Poison, "Nothing But A Good Time"
    My teachers didn't like me
    They always tried to put me down
    'Cause I wore my hair too long
    I played my music way too loud
    - Bon Jovi, "Blame It On The Love Of Rock 'N Roll"

LOL Kelly..actually I am trying to look for a picture of Jon and Richie together cause I didn't want it to seem like I was copying from you! lol. As soon as I do find one that I like I'm gonna switch it to that. You and Dana are SO bringing me back to my Bon Jovi loving days!!!

I HAD Undiscovered Soul, but the cd got damaged in my CD Writer (I know the horror!) so I haven't heard it in a while but it's not bad, I still prefer Stranger In This Town.
    ~*DIANE*~

collector of 80s DvDz!!

"Heavy, why are things so heavy in the future? Is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational pull?"-- BTTF

That 70s Show crazed
    "But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, an athelete, a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, THE BREAKFAST CLUB"

Yep, I have Undiscovered Soul. I love it, of course (he's the man!), but it will never be the same as Stranger In This Town is to me. Probably because I am basically a moody person, much like that album. On Undiscovered, Rich had met Heather and was positive and happier! Not that there's anything wrong with that at all (and I am a fan of Heather as well)! I just think he is a fabulous singer and guitarist, and, as far as I can tell, human being. I will always buy whatever music he puts out!

I was teasing, Di. Please keep the Richie pic! Actually, any Bon Jovi pic is fine by me! I like your bananas Sambora soul sister!

Hey here's the cover of the new cd! Everyday! Don't they look GREAT?!

oh my fave part of the song is when Richie sings "there ain't nothing gonna get in my way"

~*DIANE*~

collector of 80s DvDz!!

That 70s Show crazed

(picking myself up off the ground and getting back in my chair...)

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Di, that is beautiful! Jon and Rich look amazing!

My night is now complete...

Thread Information