Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Bon Jovi - Page 2

80s Forum: Bon Jovi
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bon Jovi

Originally posted by Christine
    Hey Dana, I love that pic of Richie!! So beautiful.

I have the Fan Club trip video (I bought it through Backstage with JBJ). Are you on it? Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the GS shows last summer since I was at camp. I will always regret that. But I have a bootleg video from the second show at Giants Stadium and the VH-1 special on tape. So I can get an IDEA of what it was like to be there?

Are any of you guys registered on the Backstage board? My user name is Christine there too.
    Yep.........but only a couple quick shots of me! Once is on the bus! I have the bootleg from the second night too!!!!! I cry every time I hear Never Say Goodbye! I was in tears at the show when they played it!!!!!!
    Yes, I post on the BSWJBJ board! My username there is Dana7800

They played "Never Say Goodbye" in Albany on the last tour (and I think it was, coincidentally, the last night of the American Crush tour), when they had to do a small acoustic set when David's keyboards broke down. It was so beautiful and full of memories! I actually cried! I cried when they did "Thank You" in Wilkes-Barre, too.

Ok, I sound like a moron!

I think I'm on BSWJBJ - but I haven't posted in ages. I think I am metalchick73 there, maybe.

Thanks for the picture, Dana! I am bumming hard that Rich didn't do "Stranger" at my shows! I've never seen him do it, either!
    Proud Girlfriend Of Wonderham!

Sister Sambora Soulmate to LadyDi4476

"You're out of touch, I'm out of time..." - Hall & Oates
    Still Rokken Like Dokken!
    "Forgive yourself cause we're all the same. Everybody rides on the karma train..."- Richie Sambora

even though i'm only 18 soon to be 19 I have been a bon jovi fan almost all my life. i didn't get to go to giant stadium last year

my favorite bon jovi experience is when they were promoting crush and they were preforming on the today show. we (myself, tydestra and our friend christine) skipped school to be down there. we were really close to them then we had to move back but at least we got to see them so.
    Mika
    Twisted, freaky real life best friend of the Insomniac Mod Ty who is

Proud member of the Bleacher Creatures.

You say insane freak like it's a bad thing!?
    I'm not saying it's your fault. I'm telling you it's your fault.

I only wish I lived closer to New Jersey/New York!!!!! I swear......I will someday!!!!!!!!! I WILL!!!!!!!

By the way...........I am a total Jon girl!!!!! Although I love them all and Richie is hot too!!!!!!!!!

Oh there is nothing like seeing them in their hometown of Jersey! They always put on the best shows! I really regret missing them at GS but I WILL catch them on their next tour!

Ok this may be a silly question but what's BSWJBJ? Which message board is this? I am a member of the official Richie board and the official Bon Jovi board.

I always cry during Never Say Goodbye. That song gets me every time. I didn't know Heather was at GS! I wish that concert would be issued on DVD, in it's FULL length

ok here's a question, what's your fave BJ video??

For me it's a toss up between Keep The Faith (GREAT video, they all look so hot especially Jon), Born To be my Baby (love the black and white and Richie looks soooooooooo cute), and Bed Of Roses (Richie on top of a mountain - hello!)

My least fave is Always cause there is too much of the actors in the video and not enough footage of the band! Although I do like Living In Sin.

oh yeah and I agree about Richie's solo projects. The darker the better. He touched me with Stranger in this Town, he was going through some dark stuff or at least releasing some personal demons he had and that's what made it so classic.

ok let me stop or I'll go on all night
    Last edited by LadyDi4476; 8-13-02 at 01:22 AM.
    ~*DIANE*~

Sister Soulmate to Samboragirl Bon Jovi 4/Ever

"Don't You Forget About Me"

QUEEN fanatic, long live Freddie Mercury

collector of 80s DvDz!!

"Heavy, why are things so heavy in the future? Is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational pull?"-- BTTF

That 70s Show crazed
    "But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, an athelete, a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, THE BREAKFAST CLUB"

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

BSWJBJ is the Fan Club website!
    Again, not sure I could pick one vid either!!!! The early ones are, of course, as JBJ would say, cheesey! But I love them nonetheless!!!!!! I love the ones you said too! I do like Always only because I just love the way Jon looks in that video!! I also love Blaze of Glory!!!!!!!!!!

Impossible. It's impossible to pick a favorite video. "Lay Your Hands On Me" jumps to mind because it reminds me of my first Jovi show in '89. "Bad Medicine" because Rich looks amazing. This is really impossible, Di! I love them all!

"Forgive yourself cause we're all the same. Everybody rides on the karma train..."- Richie Sambora

my fav bon jovi video?? hm.. well any video that has awesome shots of the band especially jon and richie but i think Jon's Blaze of Glory because he looked way hot in that cowboy outfit
    Mika
    Twisted, freaky real life best friend of the Insomniac Mod Ty who is

Proud member of the Bleacher Creatures.

You say insane freak like it's a bad thing!?
    I'm not saying it's your fault. I'm telling you it's your fault.

Hey all you Jovi fans!!!!!!!!

Check out this link for a new contest.............

http://www.idjtracker.com/a?t=f647

My favorite Bon Jovi video is definitely "Bed Of Roses", followed by "Always" (there are two versions: the one with the actors, and the one with just the band footage) and "Bad Medicine". Actually, I like pretty much all of their videos.

Samboragirl, I was also at the Albany show! It was the best concert I've ever been to honestly. I had the most amazing time.
    Always an 80's girl! // I Sold My Soul To Rock 'N Roll // Don't Let Real Rock Die
    Stalkee of Ted Nugent!
    Stalker of the charming and sweet Guancho!
    Adopted by Pagan!
    Dad - I love you now & always. 1945 - 2002...RIP
    If wantin' the good life is such a crime...Lord, then put me away!
    - Poison, "Nothing But A Good Time"
    My teachers didn't like me
    They always tried to put me down
    'Cause I wore my hair too long
    I played my music way too loud
    - Bon Jovi, "Blame It On The Love Of Rock 'N Roll"

Anyone else here going to see them in Times Square this Thursday, September 5th? It's being announced all over the place which means it's going to be SO packed out there! It's going to look like New Years Eve. Something tells me I'm not giong to be getting a very good glimpse of my Jersey boys unless I arrive there at 6 am! lol I'll try my best
    ~*DIANE*~

Sister Soulmate to Samboragirl Bon Jovi 4/Ever

"Don't You Forget About Me"

QUEEN fanatic, long live Freddie Mercury

collector of 80s DvDz!!

"Heavy, why are things so heavy in the future? Is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational pull?"-- BTTF

That 70s Show crazed
    "But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, an athelete, a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, THE BREAKFAST CLUB"

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Since I don't live in New York, I will be watching it on VH-1. I posted the time in the 80sxchange Calendar Of Events forum for those of us watching the televised version of it.

Bon Jovi!

Christine - That's so cool that you were also at Albany! What a great show, even though we had lousy seats on the side (my computer connection went down at work at the exact time tickets went on sale - I was soooo mad). There are videotapes of this show around!

Diane - Hello Sister Sambora Soulmate! Just wanted to wish you best of luck with the Times Square thing. I have to work or I'd rough it with you! I get out of work at 5, so I couldn't be to the City by 7.

We should all make a plan to go to the next Giants Stadium show together, since we all missed it last time!

Check this out!!!!!!!

Bon Jovi will be featured on the new version of Windows Media Player Version 9 starting on September 4th, 2002. When you download the free feature on to your computer you get a download of "Everyday." Tell everyone to download the new Windows Media Player to hear Bon Jovi's new single at http://www.windowsmedia.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information