Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Guidelines For Trivia Forum

80s Forum: Guidelines For Trivia Forum

Exclamation Guidelines For Trivia Forum

Since there has been some confusion about some rules of the games played in the trivia forum, I will clear up any confusion for everyone.

1. People posting a thread in this forum can choose to post a limit to how many answers can be answered a day (a day is officially the next day at 12am, so if you answered at 11:55pm you can answer again at midnight). The limit will be at the top of a post if they choose to do it. If nothing is there, then you are free to post as many as you want.

2. People posting a thread should also say how many guesses can be done for an answer that is wrong.

3. Just make sure to read any other rules of the game that a person might add to the game before playing.

4. Please if at all possible if you post a game, please try to update it promptly so we will know what is the right answers and what is the wrong answers. If you do not feel you will be back within 48 hours to update, then maybe you should wait to post your game at a later date. It is also good for you to update so we can keep up with what games are solved as well.

I hope this clears up any questions anyone had. Feel free to pm me if you have a question. Have fun and keep a posting!
    Last edited by Iluvthe80s; 5-12-03 at 11:42 PM.

Exclamation Re: Guidelines For Trivia Forum

Hi, I would like to add a trivia quiz for you all to play...it's an excel spreadsheet, and weighs in at 612kb's..when i try to upload it to the thread, it goes over the 100kb limit, but says a 2mb maximum...can you help?

Cheers
    SD (SuperDaz - Not Scooby Doo)
    Maybe, if you can find him, and no else can help.
    You could hire:- Superdazdj

Re: Guidelines For Trivia Forum

2 megs is just the preset limit on server uploads... it's just reading that off one of the server's config files... the forums use 100k. Anything over that has to be hosted at another site.

Thread Information