Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Radio

80s Forum: Radio

Thread: Radio

Radio

I was just listing to the radio and "Loose Ends" came on does anyone have any info. on them?

Loose Ends - Biography by www.allmusic.com

One of the top British dance and urban contemporary trios in the early '80s, Loose Ends formed in London. They were originally called Loose End, and included Carl McIntosh, Jane Eugene, and Steve Nichol. Virgin signed them in 1981, and their debut was written by Chris and Eddie Amoo of the Real Thing. The group changed its name to Loose Ends in 1983, and signed with MCA in America in 1984. Their single "Hanging on a String (Contemplating)" topped the R&B charts in 1985, and they repeated that achievement in 1986 with "Slow Down." Their last hit was "Watching You" in 1988, which reached number two. The group shuffled its lineup in 1990 for the release of Look How Long, with McIntosh now joined by Linda Carriere and Sunay Suleyman. McIntosh also produced several artists, notably Caron Wheeler.

www.allmusic.com

The song "Hanging on a String" is a Classic!
    http://proudfootband.ie/ - PROUDFOOT Soul and Funk Band!

I thought this group had been mentioned before on Xchange.

Most of their success was in the UK, other hits included "Slow Down", "Stay A Little While Child" (I met the group when this single was released), "Love's Got Me" and "Don't Be A Fool"
    From Timbo
    Check out http://www.planettimbo.tk - it's my new internet home!!!!!

djdaffy1227 is offline available on LP, CD and Cassette

you're dispicable!
    Did you get that thing I sent ya?
    I'm not who I was.
    founding father of the ove club

Is Carl McIntosh also know as C.J. McIntosh did alot of remixing for some hip-hop groups back in the 80's.

Thread Information