Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Tiffany

80s Forum: Tiffany

Thread: Tiffany

Tiffany

In April of 2002 . Tiffany decided to pull a "Publicity Stunt".
    She posed naked for PLAYBOY!

She also released a new album called "Color of Silence"
    and appeared on "Never Mind The Buzzcocks" on VH-1
    She is still out promotinmg her new album.

She has recently launched her new Official Website at
    www.TiffanyMusic.com

Seriously??

I need to see this!!

she's gorgeous in that pic!!

That good old JS, an 80s lover in the past & for years to come!!

Re: Tiffany

She was so cute back in the day. I would've dated her in a heartbeat. A Metalhead with a Pop Star. Kind of Valley Girlish, huh???
    Andrés Segovia (1893-1987)

Cyber Brother of SouthernImage Sicilian Cyber Brother of Annette
    "Smelly Sticker" Cyber Brother of Punky Power

Cyber Brother of BlackOyster
    jen*'s "King Of The Shovel" Brother
    Completely awestruck by my incredible keriberri!!!

That Playboy spread that she did was unbelievable. She still looks good today as she did back then

I just remember her as being universally despised in my circle.

That link above is dead, did her second 15 min of fame only last 2 this time?

She was on UK TV last night taking about her career and that incident, and the fallout with her parents, drug addiction etc.

She doesn't look too bad for her age, and considering what she's gone through.
    Stalker of TC and Jen
    Milani's partner in Crime
    Official supplier of Officially Crap UK music to DJDaffy
    Stalker of BrandyBlue

She was dispised by most of the peop I hung with too. I must admit that there were a couple of her songs that I really liked. My fav was All This Time. Most people hated that one. I wonder what her new stuff will sound ilike.

back then i was debbie fan more than tiffany. took me a while to like tiffany. i was rebelling real hard though, but lost. i have her vh1 behind the music. i foregot that i taped it. i'm going to check her site out

I think most people liked Debbie better because she wrote her own songs, and did all the behind the sceens work. She was a tallent, and I liked her songs better, but "All This Time, was just a great song in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 80s Queen View Post
    I think most people liked Debbie better because she wrote her own songs, and did all the behind the sceens work. She was a tallent, and I liked her songs better, but "All This Time, was just a great song in my opinion.

I disagree about the "most people liked Debbie" better comment. If you look at sales you can see that they both sold almost the same amount of albums...actually they have a lot in common. Both of their first and second albums sold around the same amount of copies...both of their third (and subsequent) albums bombed. The first single from both of their third albums barely scrapped the top 100...then subsequent singles failed to chart at all. Tiffany now co-writes most of her songs. I personally prefer Tiffany..never cared much for Debbie's songs.
    **THIS MEMBER MUST UPDATE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY**
    IF WE CONTINUE TO RECEIVE WARNINGS IN REGARDS TO EMAILS SENT TO THE CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS, THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED.

Quote Originally Posted by LawTown2003 View Post
    In April of 2002 . Tiffany decided to pull a "Publicity Stunt".
    She posed naked for PLAYBOY!
    She also released a new album called "Color of Silence"
    and appeared on "Never Mind The Buzzcocks" on VH-1
    She is still out promotinmg her new album.
    She has recently launched her new Official Website at
    www.TiffanyMusic.com
    Damn, do you have any pictures of her ? I remember liking her over Debbie Gibson only because she had darker hair(can't mess with blondes)

Debbie Gibson was a little more tallented though because she wrote and produced her own songs. If I'm not mistaken I think she did the engineering as well. Still, they're both awesome.

Cool Re: Tiffany

All i remember about Tiffany, was all the "shopping mall" tours that she was doing across America. A cousin of mine was a Debbie fan and he showed me a picture of her in the early to mid 90's. I have to say that she was looking pretty darn good. Now i recall i got him print me a copy of that picture, must have it around here somewhere.

don't what started the debbie or tiffany. back then i liked debbie better.

hehehe, I have those playboy pics of Tiffany on the ole pc here, and she is very nice!

Always preferred her over Debbie Gibson.....

TIFFANY has joined BYLLI CRAYONE on the new dance single "ITS OKAY BOY" now on iTunes, Amazon, etc

I was surprised to hear that Tiffany is playing a street festival near my home in Decatur, IL in early August. It's a free show so I might just check it out.

I remember Tiffany back to her Star Search days when she was billed as "Tiffany Renee". I think "Could've Been" and "All This Time" were her two best tracks. At least they were original songs- even though she didn't write them.

I just saw Tiffany on Celebrity Wife Swap. She seems like a really nice person and the swap didn't look poorly on her at all. It was cool seeing her on TV again, maybe she will pick up writing and recording music some time.

Really lovely lady, i've been lucky enough to have interviewed her. Im in the UK so will need to see if i can find a copy of this Wife Swap show online somewhere.
    Radio presenter for Moray Firth Radio, The Radio Academy Scotland Station of the Year for 2012.
    I interview the stars of the 80s and let you hear it on my show *80s Rewind*
    Download the podcasts (80s Rewind Again) for free now on itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...in/id564125251
    Like us on Facebook for lots of 80s fun https://www.facebook.com/80sRewindAgain

Thread Information