Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Isely Brother

80s Forum: Isely Brother

Thread: Isely Brother

Isely Brother

I don't know about u all, but i'm all for old school....i know the Isely Brothers been around forever..but hey they r still the best!..they r making a comeback!...there new album Body Kiss is out next week....i checked it out on their site www.theisleybrothers.com....it's sooooo smooooooth.....it's produce by R. Kelly and features Lil' Kim and Snoop Dogg...what a come back!

Well, I dunno if i'd call it a comeback. The Isleys have been releasing stuff through out both the 80s an nineties as well. Check out their 1987 "Smooth Sailing" album if you don't know it already - one of the best soul albums of the decade in my book.

Ronald Isley reinventing himself as Mr. Biggs and working with the big R&B stars of today has definetely helped him crossing over but I still think the music they do today lacks the soul and creativity of their old work
    Gotta give them probs for staying in the biz though :-)
    Open Up The Door - Too Funky In Here!
    https://soundcloud.com/kbeesmusic

Thread Information