Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Night Ranger at Ribfest!

80s Forum: Night Ranger at Ribfest!

Night Ranger at Ribfest!

Here ya are guy's if interested. They'll be at Ribfest on 5/25/2003 I do believe at the Soldiers Mermorial or Lecleades Landing.

Here's a link: http://groups.msn.com/NightRanger/tourdates.msnw

I don't care for Night Ranger but it's free and the eatin is good!

Jeff..thanks for posting this. The thing is is that Night Ranger isn't going to be playing until late at night and I'm not sure how late the metro link runs (need to get back across the river).

We still might look into their show down in Herrin on the 23rd. They don't play until 10 pm either but I'm sure the traffic isn't going to be as bad as it would be in St. Louis.

Not sure what to do now... wish they were going to play sooner in the day since we were thinking about taking the kids to the ribfest plus..they like NIght Ranger too.
    *Jana*
    Carrie Lynn
    March 20, 1990-Sept. 12, 1992
    NIGHT RANGER'S #1 GROUPIE !!
    "YOU CAN STILL ROCK IN AMERICA!!!"
    THE 80SXCHANGE OFFICIAL BARGAIN HUNTRESS! (Thanks Sarg! )

I hear ya totally, It really is great for the kids down there during the day. But it's not that cool for'em at night. There's really nothing for the kiddies at night, It's mainly adult time then. And if yur gonna Metro it, Yur right it stops running about 10 or 11. Since the kids like'em that would blow not being able to take them.

You might want to check out those metro Link running times. I know after hockey games that run late, people are still getting on that thing to go home. Maybe it just depends on the event. Well Good luck, If ya decide to go afterall let me know I might see ya there.

Goddess....how sad is this? What's next for them, an airforce base or a puppet show a la "Spinal Tap"?

Who Knows! My brother was BullSh!t'n with one of the guy's in the band once, and my brother was told that they were doing it because it was a free show, that it was a guaranteed payout. SO! I humorously said, Are they scared they're not gonna get paid. wELL, The food there is great, Beer ice cold! I'm goin!

Jana, the metro runs until at LEAST midnight, when they have special stuff like that, it will usually run as late as 130.
    "A wise and frugal Government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government" - Thomas Jefferson.

Thread Information