Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Crush, the new album from Bon Jovi

80s Forum: Crush, the new album from Bon Jovi
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Crush, the new album from Bon Jovi

I got the new Bon Jovi CD on monday and I have to say it totaly rocks. I don't know if it was worth the wait of 5 years but the guys from New Jersy are back! My favorate track has got to be "One Wild Night" which was surposed to be the title of the album until the last minute.
    What do you people think?

------------------
    Always keep the faith,
    Copey.
    -x-

It hasn't been released here in the States yet. I think it's due out here on June 24th. I will be buying a copy 'cuz I've heard it's more like "Slippery" than "These Days". Is that true?

------------------

Cool

Actually, Gunner Girl It Comes Out June 13,
    The Same Day As Poison's "Power To The People"

------------------

It;s comming out on the 13th here. And yes Ginner girl, it does sound more like slippery. In fact, Jon said it sounds like Slippery and Jersey. I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!!!!

------------------
    Keep The Faith, These Days And Always
    Amy Livin

I just thought that Bon Jovi were a over rated pop band until i saw one of their concerts on TV. It was amazing.
    I just went out and bought their best of album and its cool. Im thinking of the new album aswell, is it as good/better/worse than their old stuff.
    They'll still have to do a lot to get the Standard of Skid Row though. lol.

Cya later.

------------------

Hamish, the new album should sound a lot like their old stuff so I think you'll like it.

------------------
    Amy Livin

Cool

Lo all.
    Just like to say that I was the one who introduced Hamish to Bon Jovi. I pointed out that his music was quite good and he said: "I hate Bon Jovi for wrecking Skid Row".
    However today he told me that he'd bought the album!
    I was quite pleased because he's saved me from buying the album myself....I'll just get a recording off him.
    Nah, only kidding m8.

Cya.

------------------
    Tavish13

Talking

Ayupa,
    Hi every1 glad u all replied to my message, I'm listaning to Crush right now and it's still as good as the first time i played it! I don't know if it is more like slippery though, the guys have advanced from that era and I don't think they could right that type of song again, even if they wanted to. It's still worth getting though no matter which BJ era u like the most.

------------------
    Always keep the faith,
    Copey.
    -x-

Very funny Tavish, just like i introduced you to Skid Row and you said "This is crap". Later on you then said oh this is actually very good.

Only joking also.
    Cya later.

------------------

Wink

Oh please Ham - thats a total lie!!
    I said to you "have you heard of Skid Row? they're pretty good"
    You said you hadn't heard of them and you bought Subhuman Race the next day!!!
    Also I introduced to Guns and Roses and all Rock music - before that you only liked HipHop.

L8r.

------------------
    Tavish13

yeah real god reply Tavish. I bought Subhuman when i was in canada, and introduced you to them when i got home. Infact you were still into Hip hop when i had moved on to Rock. Try a better reply u can prove next time.

cya later.

------------------

Hmm ok Ham - whatever you say m8.

But you must admit that when I introduced you to Guns n' Roses and Skid Row (o whoops, u heard them first didn't u.....), you were listening to Jamiroquai and Jurassic 5.

Cya m8.

------------------
    Tavish13

Oh good one.

Using the old role reversal trick - saying you did stuff when i did.
    Sure i admit you heard GnR first, but you only heard the Spagetti Incident which was poor. I told you about Appetite. As for Skid Row im not even going to grace you with a reply.

cya later.

------------------

Oh come on m8 - I'm trying to have a serious discussion here. Look, you know fine well I let you listen to all my Rock CDs, including Appetite, Slave to the Grind, Subhuman etc.
    It's just immature to lie about these to try an increase your reputation in a message board!
    Look, I'm sure noone will mind if you used to listen to Pop bands, that's all in the past now. What's important is that you liked Skid Row etc when I let you listen to them.
    Now please don't do any more posts, the joke is well and truly over. Lets get back to some serious discussion, ok?

Cya m8.

------------------
    Tavish13

*eyes Hamish with a raised eyebrowl* Hip Hop??? Hamish??? I'm so disapointed in you (j/k )

------------------
    Amy Livin

Wink

now now children, can we stop all this bickering. Skid Row are only around because of Bon Jovi (even though they took all the money of them,) but hay, I'd do the same if I could! Also Skid Row arn't even in BJ's league so don't even get me started....

------------------
    Always keep the faith,
    Copey.
    -x-

Oh please Copey and Tavish, know u are both talking crap. Firstly Tavish both you and i know the truth, so live with the fact that u were the pop guru until i converted you. To prove that you have Skid Rows albums why dont you write down their record labeland who the producer was for Slave to..
    As for you Copey, Bon Jovi dont come close to the quality of Skid Row. Do they have songs to match the likes of 18 + life or Quicksand Jesus? By the way the answers NO. The only thing Bon Jovi did for Skid Row was Rip them off, though Slash from GnR did " persuade" Richie to give back his share.

Cya all later.

------------------

Did my last post come up? it isnt showing.

------------------

Sorry if all these come up! but they arent on my computer.

------------------

Copey Jovi is right man. If it weren't for Bon Jovi, Skid Row wouldn't be here. So you should be thankful to them. And they did not rip them off. Bon Jovi would never do such a thing.

------------------
    Amy Livin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information