Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
ATELLO Returns!!!!

80s Forum: ATELLO Returns!!!!

Post ATELLO Returns!!!!

OK, I'm gonna try this again......

It's been QUITE a while since I've posted here in the glam/melodic hard rock forum, but with the holidays coming up, I just wanted to say hi, and wish everyone a happy and safe holiday, considering what we have all gone thru this year.

Now for the shameless plug.....

I also want to let everyone know that one of New York's top melodic hard rock bands, ATELLO will be returning in 2002 with ("Welcome To) The Wrecking Ball", the follow up to our successful 1999 debut "The Big Payoff". For those of you who aren't familiar with ATELLO, we bring the sights, sounds and fun of "arena rock" back again, and believe in putting on a SHOW, no matter how big (and in most cases small) the venue. While I'd love to say the CD will make a great stocking stuffer this season, it won't be out until February...HOWEVER, if you visit www.ATELLO.com now, you can hear clips of a few of the tracks.
    We have no show dates as of now, but as soon as the snow melts (if we get any), we plan on heading north to Maine to visit our good friends Will and Frankie and their rock/metal show "Monkey Business" on WSJB 91.5 FM, and do some shows in the Portland area, so if you are a New England 80's fan, stay tuned.....

Well, that about wraps it up......If I don't post again until the end of the year, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

R.A.
    ATELLO

The Official ATELLO web site: http://www.Atello.com

The Official UK ATELLO Fan Club Site: http://www.btinternet.com/~chris.cam...web/index2.htm

The WSJB 95.1 Monkey Business Rock Radio Show http://www.homestead.com/mindblowing/WSJB.html

Hmmmmm...Atello....Atello....that name rings a bell...I think I used to know the bassist, Ralph....(heavy on the sarcasm!)

Phone? Email? Carrier pigeon? Where ya been dude?

Yikes!

You guys from da Bronx are sooo tough! LOL! How are YOU? I've been trying to find out about MY favorite New York band, LIVESAY anywhere I can think of....on the net,in the music papers, ANYWHERE.....No such luck! I hope you've been busy like me recording a new CD! The NYC music scene still needs to be shown what good hard rock is all about, and it's up to ATELLO and LIVESAY to do the dirty work, because no one else has the balls to!!!

Seriously, we've got a lot of catching up to do.....I'll talk to ya soon??

R.A.

I could swear I posted this once, but here goes again:

Hello, Atello, and welcome to the Xchange! (Or welcome back, as the case may be!) Hope you decide to stick around and tell us some stories about Pagan. LOL!

You'd like to think so, wouldn't you?
    I don't know. I lost my psychic abilities when they stole my superhero powers.

Hi, ValJ!

Thanks for the hello.....yeah, I used to be a fixture around here when Sal first started the site. So ya want to hear stories about Pagan, huh? Well, unfortunately, we bassists have an unspoken code that prevents us from dealing the dirt, so unless you are REAL good at coercion, I have nothin' to tell ya! LOL!
    Anyways, I see you are from Ohio....Anywhere near Cleveland? I have family near Berea, and when I visited this past summer, I had a great time in Cleveland. (I know, being from Ohio you're saying, "Is that possible?")
    Well, gotta go back to work and fake another days paycheck out of the fat cats upstairs, so I'll hopefully be chatting with you again soon!

Peace,

R.A.

I am unbelievably persuasive, dear, just ask Pagan. So, dish!! LOL Or do I have to nibble your ear first?

I live about 4 to 5 hours from Cleveland. I'm in southeastern Ohio. There are a couple of members here who are very close to (some even IN!) Cleveland! I'm sure they would love to chat with you and see if they know any of your family.

Hope to see you around more.

Now Val, how did you know about the ear thing? Is Pagan not keeping up his end of the bargain and squealing on me? Just because he saw that blonde and me back stage at L'Amour in Brooklyn one night, doesn't prove anything.....Hmm, pehaps I've said TOO much!
    As for what I know, what just is it that YOU want to know? I can't dish when I don't know what you want to hear.....
    As for Ohio, that's cool....Hopefully I'll run into some more Ohioans here and see, like you suggested, if they know my cousins.

Peace,

R.A.

I can't tell you what pagan tells me until I see the secret handshake. LOL I have been sworn to secrecy....but I do know about that time in Jersey when you picked up that redhead with the fringed jacket....

Blaziegirl is one of the Ohioans from Cleveland. Dancingdoll86 is from mayfield, which is a few hours closer to Cleveland than I am. So, shop around and have some fun! I'll see ya around!

Val....

I guess I'm gonna have to make a trip out to Ohio to talk about this, I see!
    Oh, and the readhead, she meant NOTHING to me! LOL!
    I'll keep an eye out for your fellow Ohians, too....

Peace,

R.A.

Thread Information