Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What about New Age?!?!

80s Forum: What about New Age?!?!

Question What about New Age?!?!

I'm not quite sure whether or not this is the right forum, but what about New Age?
    I am still a big fan of this genre. It definately inspired alot of today's progressive/ambient scene. I used to listen to Kitaro, Jean Michel Jarre & Tangerine Dream. Can anyone recommend any other music in this genre?

-Flixfan

P.S. WARNING: The name John Tesh will automatically give you 2 minutes in the penalty box for unsportsmanlike conduct!

------------------

You know something. I haven't heard enough Progressive or Ambient to really define what it is! I heard a bit of Ambient on MP3.com but not enough. And it all sounds different.. Could you point out a few songs that could really define these types of music? I've been wondering for a real long time now...

------------------
    80sXChange Homepage

Thread Information