Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Show Me, Show Me you really love me.....

80s Forum: Show Me, Show Me you really love me.....

Post Show Me, Show Me you really love me.....

Have you heard the new version of "Show Me"? My God it's HORRIBLE! the other day i was trying to find it at several stores so i could see what it was like..... i am SO glad I didn't find it! i ended up downloading it from napster and as soon as it dl'ed i listened to it and thought to myself "EEEWWW!!!! what did they do?" anyways.. what do you think of it? i know it's supposed to be like #2 on the Billboard dance charts - but this thing is just tooooo bad! (but that's just my opinion...)

------------------

Cool

Ahh, I heard it last weekend.. I wasn't to thrilled either but I figured this.. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad for our favorite Freestyle songs to be played with new music to them. BECAUSE maybe young people would be surprised to hear there was an older version, hear it, and like it better.. I know that's a long shot but it's the only reason I'd like to hear new versions of our music..

But I do agree - the older version is 200 times better.. This one was so mellow or something. It was just nothing as energetic as the original - and this was one of my favorite Freestyle songs when I first started getting into it. Probably this and Hot Spot - uhoh. They'll probably get that one too...

------------------
    80sXChange Homepage

Thread Information