Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Your Positives And Negatives About Your Body - Page 2

80s Forum: Your Positives And Negatives About Your Body
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lisa, if you can find an elliptical machine for your cardio by all means use it! Best cardio workout I ever did, and almost zero impact on the knees.

Elliptical Machine??? What's that? I'm very interested if it makes cardio more bearable and effective!
    ...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things."

Have you hugged your penguin today?

The original question asked what do we like and dislike about our body's etc....
    I can honestly answer that and say that i am more than content with the body i've got - it's by no means perfect whatsoever!! but i feel that i am in good health mentally and that's all that matters as far as i'm concerned and all that should matter really!
    Human's these days places to much emphasis on the persuit of physical happiness in terms of their body's etc...but happiness comes from within, no matter what type of body God blessed you with and if people i meet judge me on the basis of what i look like etc...then they are not worth knowing at all in my view!
    Last edited by Tony27; 8-20-03 at 09:36 AM.

I applaud your answer Tony!

During the years, I have been constantly harrassed because of my size ............even up to the point of considering _______ at one point, just to end it.

I gradually learned to try and accept what I'm stuck with. I put it like that because no exercising, or medication can change it.

I, like Brandy, have concentrated ( or tried to/or just become..I don't know) on becoming a person that people would not judge on my body is like, but for who I am.
    *Jana*
    Carrie Lynn
    March 20, 1990-Sept. 12, 1992
    NIGHT RANGER'S #1 GROUPIE !!
    "YOU CAN STILL ROCK IN AMERICA!!!"
    THE 80SXCHANGE OFFICIAL BARGAIN HUNTRESS! (Thanks Sarg! )

Originally posted by Pagan
    Lisa, if you can find an elliptical machine for your cardio by all means use it! Best cardio workout I ever did, and almost zero impact on the knees.
    One of my favorite workouts! So much better than the stairmaster!

Dislikes: The rest of the package.
    ~*uuɐloɹɐɔ~*
    Stalked by the fantabulos Prefab Sprouter
    Partners in Crime with Annette
    Proud member of the metal chick posse
    Member of the Xchange Badgirl club!
    Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
    ~ Ellen Goodman

Trekkin By Harket..

Boston Bruins

Originally posted by Slayergrrl

Dislikes: The rest of the package.
    I think the rest of the package is just fine SG.

Originally posted by Pagan

I think the rest of the package is just fine SG.
    Thanks Sweetie!
    ~*uuɐloɹɐɔ~*
    Stalked by the fantabulos Prefab Sprouter
    Partners in Crime with Annette
    Proud member of the metal chick posse
    Member of the Xchange Badgirl club!
    Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
    ~ Ellen Goodman

Trekkin By Harket..

Boston Bruins

At the end of the day, the one thing all of us want is happiness and in my view it will never be found in the physical sense.
    Happiness and self fulfillment will only ever be achieved from within your soul and being happy with yourself in that respect!
    If people you meet judge you/dislike you on the basis of your physical appearence then they are not worth the time of day in my view!

Boy, did this thread get blown WAAAAAAAAAAY out of proportion!!!

People, it was originally just intended to ask "Hey, what don't ya like about yourself and what do ya like." Now it's been turned into some philosophical discussion about how people look at one another.

Lighten up gang!

I know my nose is f*cking huge, doesn't mean I'm gonna run out and get a nose job. It's what I've been dealt, it's what I am. But I'd be lying through my teeth (which I don't like either!) if I were to say I liked it. I deal with it, that's all! So it goes into the catagory of "what I don't like". Doesn't mean I think people will judge me by it, because that's not what the original topic was about!

Let's try to return to what the thread was originally intended to be about, k?

ok well to get back on track what do I hate about my body

Right I've got a Roman Nose. Yes indeedy its a big honker!!! And I'm getting a Big Stomach too.

What do I like? I've got well built and well toned legs. And I think my eyes are ok, at least women have been very complimentary about them. And my height too.

So there ya go. Prefab's honesty session is over!!!!
    http://proudfootband.ie/ - PROUDFOOT Soul and Funk Band!

djdaffy1227 is offline available on LP, CD and Cassette
    Likes-legs, face , arms (not muscular, but I like them all the same). My BIG....um....feet...yes that's it....FEET!

dislikes-my chest, I never go outside with my shirt off. I will not go swimming unless I can wear a shirt. My belly is a little big, but that doesn't bother me the way my chest does.

you're dispicable!
    Did you get that thing I sent ya?
    I'm not who I was.
    founding father of the ove club

I like my body just about the way it is. THe only thing is hair, I wish I could have no hair grow at all, except my facial hair. Shaving my head all the time is a pain, but still easier than washing, and combing hair every day.
    "A wise and frugal Government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government" - Thomas Jefferson.

wow is this thread still going ahahaha
    BIG FAN OF 80S MUSIC

FOREIGNER ROCKS!!

[big big fan of Horror] = long live Freddy Krueger

::::MARGARET:::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information