Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Cindy Valentine

80s Forum: Cindy Valentine

Thread: Cindy Valentine

Post Cindy Valentine

Do you guys know where i can get a copy of her self titled cd on Arista? i figured since everyone here is part of the big united freestyle family ya'll could maybe help me out. i have been looking for this cd forever! i did win the promo maxi-cd for "pick up the pieces (to my heart)" on an auction on eBay - but it's not the same. please let me know if you have any info.
    THANX!!!

------------------

You know, I feel ashamed to not know who she is! When was this CD made? I've been so busy with things lately, that I'm really lost with everything.

------------------
    80sXChange Homepage

this cd was released about 10 years ago ('89 - '90-ish). if you don't remember the song "pick up" - you may remember her from the movie TEEN WITCH - she played "shana". she also did the song "finest hour" that's played at the end of the movie. she also did the theme song for the movie REPOSSESSED (the EXORCIST spoof starring linda blair and leslie nielson). she also did a few tracks on jellybean's "spillin' the beans" album - not her best work - but it's cindy and that's all that matters!

------------------

Hmm. I wasn't much into movies during those years. Ahh.. Whenever I went to the movies with my ex, we never actually made it in. Young love - woohoo! Well, anyways.. I still don't know this artist! 89 or 90ish sounds like my kinda time for music though..

------------------
    80sXChange Homepage

Thread Information