Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I Hate My Freaking Eye Doctor

80s Forum: I Hate My Freaking Eye Doctor

Angry I Hate My Freaking Eye Doctor

I hate my flucking eye doctor, because I was supposed to have an eye appointment this coming Friday, but his office called me and wanted me to change it because the doctor had surgey scheduled at the time I was supposed to see him. This is the second time he's done this. I'm really pissed off, because my Mom was going to come up to give me moral support (I hate going to the doctor's alone), but now she won't be able to. She took time off, and now she's going to be upset with me. I don't like upsetting my Mom.
    I'm seriously thinking of getting a new doctor, but I don't want to go through the hassle of looking for a doctor. Why does this have to happen to me?

just a thought, but perhaps the surgery was an emergency , like on a poor orphan child sight, or someone with gloccuma (sp) and couldn't get any weed for the weekend to alleviate their pain.

I'm just saying that although it may be an inconvience you have to think about the other people, it may be more serious
    Topcats Buddy
    Bogie' Arch Nemesis

Agreed Cal.. Opthalmologists don't cancel and reschedule unless they have to... After all.. they want your money, too

Trust me.. I have been an optician for 10 years and we don't turn people away unless we are booked solid and emergencies come first.
    You should call around, though.. and see if anyone has anything sooner for you... I know some good doctors Too bad you're not closer
    A Veteran Xchanger

Re: I Hate My Freaking Eye Doctor

I hate eye doctors also!!!!

They try and give you this plastic lens garbage these days and its horrible! (They just dont wanna spend the $$$ getting clear glass (WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOUR EYES (ALWAYS WAS,ALWAYS WILL BE))

Alot of things disgust the hell out of me and this is one of them........

Quote Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
    I hate eye doctors also!!!!
    They try and give you this plastic lens garbage these days and its horrible! (They just dont wanna spend the $$$ getting clear glass (WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOUR EYES (ALWAYS WAS,ALWAYS WILL BE))
    Alot of things disgust the hell out of me and this is one of them........

Uh, glass is better for your eyes? No, it really isn't. There is no difference between the plastic and the glass if they are milled correctly. Glass can be bad for you if you get the wrong prescription.

The reason they use plastic is that it's lighter, cheaper and safer. I had a pair of old glass lenses break in gym class once and a chip of the glass cut my inner eye. I got really lucky it wasn't worse, and from there on out, I used plastic lenses.

That glass thing is an old myth.
    ~~X~~~~X~~
    Nunc scio quid sit amor

~~Resident Urban Cougar-Boo~~
    Joe Elliot, Charlie Hunnam, Wentworth Miller, Kip Winger,Travis Fimmel, Tim McGraw Jon Bon Jovi and Billy Wirth walk into a bar...
    did I forget anyone, girls?

SIT DOWN, BUCKLE IN, HANG ON, SHUT UP
    I will find my inner child and kick his little ass
    Don't piss me off. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies
    |PLAY >|STOP| <<RWD|FFWD>>|RCD|II|STFU!!!|
    You are starting to make sense. Time to up my medications!
    Spay or neuter your animals if you truly love them

We have enough youth--what we need is a fountain of SMART!
    AMERICA'S NUMBER ONE RESOURCE OF UNTAPPED ANGER, now in fashionable PINK
    DO NOT LEAVE ME UNSUPERVISED. If you do, DO NOT LEAVE WITNESSES
    Even BAD kitties get NINE LIVES
    MOMMMMMM...Retro's throwing wombats at me again...
    It's okay dear, they're COMBAT wombats!
    stand there, say nothing...thaaaatttt'ssss better
    80sxchange bad girls club
    trying to catch the deluge in a paper cup
    I can count to potato! I has a SNEAKY...
    Raging bitchkitty
    scared of my own shadow but not afraid of you
    ab astra

Um, why are you bringing a five year old post back, Dude? I haven't had any issues yet with my eye doctor, I actually have a new one that I love.
    Molly

My Twitter
    My FriendFeed
    My Facebook
    Cyber Sis of Diofan and Chooch
    NOT So Secretly Stalking 80sTrivia
    Goth Music Fan
    Torchwood Fanatic
    THAT MODERN ROCK SHOW W/GHOSTY

I prefer glass i dunno.......... (I guess i dont like change and i see this as another disgusting change for the worse)

Thread Information