Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Bangles - Doll Revolution

80s Forum: The Bangles - Doll Revolution

Thumbs up The Bangles - Doll Revolution

It's called ''Doll Revolution'' and it's 15 years after their last CD. I'm very surprised by this one. I was saying to myself: ''Another great band that will probably give sh*t of nowadays'' and NO, it's good!! Not as good as the past, but they have new songs, the vocals still good!! Bangles addict, go buy this CD, it's an interresting discovery!!

My favorite song on the cd is ''Something That You Said'', that's a great piece of music!! Very emmotional too! Someone told me that Charlotte Caffey of the Go-Go's is also on that song, only that one on the CD. Awesome!! It was well worth the wait!

That good old JS, an 80s lover in the past & for years to come!!

I can't wait to get this CD, i really love the cover art as well. I've been watiting a LONG time to get a new Bangles CD!!
    BON JOVI ROCK!!

---------------------
    No.1 ALIAS fan
    ---------------------

Re: The Bangles - Doll Revolution

They did a great version of Elvis Costello's 'Tear Off Your Own Head'

Susanna Hoffs is still a hottie

I don't own the album but I LOVE "Something That You Said" and would love to hear the rest of the album.
    Never seen without a tube of lip gloss

Wow that thread, so long ago!!!!

Yeah ''Something That You Said'' is such an awesome song!!! The entire CD worth the money, not many tunes but since it dosen't cost too much!!

That good old JS, an 80s lover in the past & for years to come!!

I've never heard it. Is it really good? I bet it would be. It's so cool that 80s bands are coming back. The song I'm looking for by themis a very old one. If she knew what she wants. I think it predates Manic Monday, but am not sure. Anyone know what album that's from?

Quote Originally Posted by 80SQUEEN
    I've never heard it. Is it really good? I bet it would be. It's so cool that 80s bands are coming back. The song I'm looking for by themis a very old one. If she knew what she wants. I think it predates Manic Monday, but am not sure. Anyone know what album that's from?

I was disappointed by Doll Revolution..and it's no big shock that it flopped. "If She Knew What She Wants" is from the same album as "Manic Monday" and was released as a single after "Manic Monday". It's from the 1986 album "A Different Light".

Thanks so much for the info. Damn! that was quick. I just put that up there. Didn't know it would be that easy to find. Thanks again.

Thread Information