Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
a-ha

80s Forum: a-ha

Thread: a-ha

Talking a-ha

OK, so it's been available as an import for months now, but the new a-ha album is great! It's been particularly huge in Germany. The first single was "Summer Moved On," and it's a classic. Their new song "Velvet" is being used in the trailers of a new Liv Tyler movie. I'm not sure if it's going to be released in the states, but it's worth searching for!

Yay!!!!! I'm looking for it. I love a-ha!!

------------------
    AstroGirl

Thanks for this review. That's what I'm looking for in this rarely used area.

------------------
    The loneliness just fades away
    thoughts of you just memories
    no cryin now for what we're missin
    time won't forget what you meant to me

Cool! I like A-Ha. By the way, does anyone here have the Hunting High And Low album? Is it worth buying?

Well, unfortunately "Take on me" is what the band is "known" for here in the U.S., but I must tell you they are having tremendous success currently internationally! Just last weekend (3/24/01) I had the great adventure of traveling to Oslo, Norway to see them perform live in concert in support of their recent album "Minor Earth, Major Sky"...(great title isn't it?) The show was phenomenal with stellar reviews all around. The show was broadcast live over the Internet with over 3,000,000 million hits to the site that Mercedes-Benz sponsored.

They are still airing the concert at:

http://www.aha.mercedes-benz.no/

It was truly magical and wonderful to be apart of the
    sell-out crowd that appreciated the music I've been
    loving for some 15 years now.

If you get a chance, check out the their new stuff...
    especially a song called "Velvet". It is wonderful and is included on the movie soundtrack to Liv Tyler's new flick "One Night At McCool's", released to theaters at the end of this month.

Long live a-ha!
    Lisa - CA, USA

Smile Re: a-ha

Quote Originally Posted by EBG
    Cool! I like A-Ha. By the way, does anyone here have the Hunting High And Low album? Is it worth buying?
    fantastic album, especially the song "Hunting high and low" i have it as a ringtone on my mobile

Thread Information