Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Free Mp3's

80s Forum: Free Mp3's

Thread: Free Mp3's

Talking Free Mp3's

Okay, maybe this one will get your attention.

70's, 80's, 90's
    Disco, Dance, New Romantic, Rock, Soul, Motown, Old School, Hip Hop, Funk, Rare deleted classics, Extended and Remixed LP's..all in MP3 or WMA format.

Can ftp them, but not email.

If anyone is after that hard to find track, I'm the Guy with the stuff, and if I haven't got it, I'll certainly try to find it.

Whats the catch you ask, well as long as I don't have to send any CD's in the post to you all, then there is no catch. I will set you up with an ID to log into my PC, and set up a folder specially for your requests, and thats it.

I'm an individual, not working for a company or trying to spam you with crap..just my generosity, and willing to help people out. I've just sorted of Prefab Sprout with a selection of songs, so if you need some confirmation of trust, then he's your guy.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Disclaimer:-
    Mp3's are supposed to be held for a period of 24hrs, before being removed from your computers, All songs are taken from Compilations owned by myself. I am just sharing files for previews only, not to be sold, or broadcast over the internet. Directly from my catalogue.

Cheers
    SD

Honesty Is The BEST Policy.
    Maybe, if you can find him, and no else can help.
    You could hire:- Superdazdj

Re: Free Mp3's

Did you get my message mate?

edit: Never mind I just got your reply.
    Last edited by Footloose; 1-14-04 at 01:39 AM.

I would recommend anyone to take up Daz's offer, His collection is superb, especially his 80's compilations and his 80's/90's Club Music collection. He is genuine and I would recommend making contact if you like any of the above!
    http://proudfootband.ie/ - PROUDFOOT Soul and Funk Band!

Lightbulb Re: Free Mp3's

Your login is ready to go footloose

Quote Originally Posted by Footloose
    Did you get my message mate?

edit: Never mind I just got your reply.

I will be hosting an 80's party in a couple of months and would like to collect 80's club musicfor the event...would you have a compilation of 80's club music? What do you think would be the best way for me to go about this?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by superdazdj

70's, 80's, 90's
    Disco, Dance, New Romantic, Rock, Soul, Motown, Old School, Hip Hop, Funk, Rare deleted classics, Extended and Remixed LP's..all in MP3 or WMA format.

If anyone is after that hard to find track, I'm the Guy with the stuff, and if I haven't got it, I'll certainly try to find it.

Whats the catch you ask, well as long as I don't have to send any CD's in the post to you all, then there is no catch. I will set you up with an ID to log into my PC, and set up a folder specially for your requests, and thats it.

I'm an individual, not working for a company or trying to spam you with crap..just my generosity, and willing to help people out. I've just sorted of Prefab Sprout with a selection of songs, so if you need some confirmation of trust, then he's your guy.

Mp3's are supposed to be held for a period of 24hrs, before being removed from your computers, All songs are taken from Compilations owned by myself. I am just sharing files for previews only, not to be sold, or broadcast over the internet. Directly from my catalogue.

Cheers
    SD

Hey Superdazdj ...

I've got a good selection of 80's music as well ... I'm looking for UK and Canadian release in the the 'New Wave' era ... can you help ?

Mike
    Canadian80's (aka Mike)

Stalked and Stalking the 'Ultimate' Dark Haired - Metal Queen (and part-time PalTalk DJ)... Annette

ValJ's Slave ... Hit me with your rythem stick ...

Stalked by one of exchanges many Hotties - TopCat

Stalking 'la bella' from Cali ... SouthernImage

.... all these women ... I gotta start a Harem

Be a pal ... add to my Rep

Talking Re: Free Mp3's

The Offer still stands for anyone wanting mp3's.

Working on Prebabs order, and a couple of enquiries....but bring it on..

I'm forever increasing my stockpiles......new in

Music Factory catalogue of Classic Cuts (99 cd's) worth.
    Dj Mixes (15gb) party friendly ones, not taped from clubs, proper dj mixes for sale. But in here..for Free.

No Catches.

Check out Prefab Sprouts comments for Authenticity.

P.S. Prefab....haven't forgotten about you, still working on it.

Daz

PM sent to you.

The Offer still stands for anyone wanting mp3's.

Working on Prebabs order, and a couple of enquiries....but bring it on..

I'm forever increasing my stockpiles......new in

Music Factory catalogue of Classic Cuts (99 cd's) worth.
    Dj Mixes (15gb) party friendly ones, not taped from clubs, proper dj mixes for sale. But in here..for Free.

No Catches.

Check out Prefab Sprouts comments for Authenticity.

P.S. Prefab....haven't forgotten about you, still working on it.

Daz

Daz, I just sent you a PM.

Daz you get my PM?

Daz you still checking here?
    Last edited by Svaoboda; 3-28-04 at 02:02 PM.

Can Anybody in here help me in finding this song: Phil & company - Tralala..

I love this track so please help me!!!!

Regards
    Madman

70's, 80's, 90's

Cheers
    SD

Hi, Thanks for being so generous..I have been searching and searching for a Song released in 83/84 from a group called HYTS..The title of the song was Tears will Flow..
    Would love to have this song if you have it..

70's, 80's, 90's

Cheers
    SD

Hi, Thanks for being so generous..I have been searching and searching for a Song released in 83/84 from a group called HYTS..The title of the song was Tears will Flow..
    Would love to have this song if you have it..

Hey Daz, Havent forgotten me have you
    http://proudfootband.ie/ - PROUDFOOT Soul and Funk Band!

Yeah, Daz, I PMed you quite a long time ago. Are you still here?

superdazdj:

I PMed and e-mailed you my request for 12 MP3 songs almost a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't received a reply. Are you no longer taking requests?

Has anyone here been in contact with superdazdj recently? If so, what's going on?

Thread Information