Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
vB Arcade v.3! - Page 2

80s Forum: vB Arcade v.3!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vB Arcade v.3!

Re: vB Arcade v.3!

Well, Markus, it's like this: The arcade is free. That's a plus. Membership is free. That's a plus. The arcade never used to be there, so the fact that it is now....guess what? A PLUS! YAY!!!!! Sal doesn't have to host an arcade at all, since this is an 80s based WEBsite, not a GAMEsite. Getting involved in the community is the reason to join a site like this, the games are just a sweet little biproduct of what all of us members have worked so hard to create.

If you feel that's unfair, that's too bad. Feel free to join a board where you have to pay to play and don't need to get involved with those pesky people who feel the need to 'communicate'. Those talkative little tossers! I bet if you looked around here a bit, you'd find a lot of discussions you wouldn't mind getting involved in.

You'd like to think so, wouldn't you?
    I don't know. I lost my psychic abilities when they stole my superhero powers.

Ya mark, I wouldn't argue dude, especially when the admins get involved. eek anyway I think as long as your butt has 30ish posts you'll be okay, and maybe you have to be around for 30 days or something, i was a little ticked because all my HIGH SCORES got erased, but life isn't a fair place, and they're right, the site IS free. So it's all good, but the posts are really what the site is all about, and if you want to learn more about the 80s you're not going to get it from the arcade.

yes, well said

Quote Originally Posted by N8zzz
    So it's all good, but the posts are really what the site is all about, and if you want to learn more about the 80s you're not going to get it from the arcade.

yes, well said

YAY! I like that statement!! Hey Mark and N8zzz.. I'm glad you guys love the arcade! Now get out here and talk to us!!!
    A Veteran Xchanger

MAJOR gaming update... 5 new titles just added!

Master list expanded once again

Snake
    Space Invaders
    Chopper Challenge
    Tetris
    Asteroids
    3D Pong
    Pac-Man
    Simon
    Hexxagon
    Poker
    Jewels
    Pinball
    Mini Golf
    Bowling
    Duck Hunt
    Frogger
    Penguin Bashing (new)
    Tontie (new)
    Spy Hunter (new)
    Moon Patrol (new)
    Q-Bert (new)

Happy gaming!

Thanks Roem for those additions, though I'll keep enjoying my game of Pool!!
    http://proudfootband.ie/ - PROUDFOOT Soul and Funk Band!

H 8 No. 5 is offline Rock you like a hurricane...

Quote Originally Posted by Roemello
    There's a minimum post count/days registered requirements to be fullfilled before one can use the arcade now.
    How many posts/days do you need to have/be around to access it?

EDIT: Nevermind...
    Last edited by H 8 No. 5; 5-29-04 at 03:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information