Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
OK...Paul's getting as delusional as Gene!

80s Forum: OK...Paul's getting as delusional as Gene!

OK...Paul's getting as delusional as Gene!

from blabbermouth.net:

With regards to the fact that Thayer has adopted Ace's Spaceman costume and makeup rather than taking on an identity of his own, Stanley said, "There's no way we're gonna dilute the image by putting Chicken Man, or whatever, onstage. By this point, you can go almost anywhere in the world and show someone a picture of KISS and they'll know who it is. But you'd be hard-pressed to find all that many people who know the individuals. KISS is a philosophy, a way of looking at the fans as well as the band.

Hard pressed to find that many people who know the individuals???? Are you f*cking shittin' me Paul? This coming from the same man who once said that they wanted Kiss to be "like the Beatles, with 4 distinct members". I've said this before, but I'll say it again....Ace & Peter's makeup & costumes were DIRECT reflections of the men who CREATED those personas to BEGIN with! Just putting some scab in the makeup and costume does NOT make them the Cat & the Spaceman!!! GEEZ!!!

What a f*cking TOOL he's turning out to be also! Stop with the "It's all for the fans" BULLSHIT guys....it's not all for the fans or you'd take the makeup off, go back to "Revenge" era Kiss, and stop touring with the world's most expensive tribute act.

Re: OK...Paul's getting as delusional as Gene!

ROTFLMAO!! ...and this one's for Jasper... I'm SAYin!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Likes it when they just stand there & don't say anything!
    Proud Bad Girl Sistah

Thread Information