Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

spankings by the principal

80s Forum: spankings by the principal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

spankings by the principal

i used to get "licks" from the principal and vice principal in school-they hurt!they used those paddles with like their initials and special ergonomic handles for that just right swing!!youchers!!!!well they dont do that anymore-i dont think...too many lawsuits.

Re: spankings by the principal

I can remember being in Kindergarden (1985) and hearing the principal wacking a kid in Year 6 with the cane. That same year they banned it!
    BON JOVI ROCK!!

---------------------
    No.1 ALIAS fan
    ---------------------

Never got whacks myself.. but knew a bunch that did!
    A Veteran Xchanger

I got it one time. My father came into the school the next day and threatened to kill the principal if he ever hit me like that again. Funny thing was that I was getting spanked by the principal because of a fight that I got into over a weekend. The fight also occurred off school property.

Later that year, that principal was fired for sending a kid to the hospital after spanking the kid. He not only paddled the kid on his backside, he also paddled the kid across the face.
    Sneaking a peek at Princess P
    Waiting for BrownEyedGirl to come my way, again and again.

Richard's Dazed and Confused Website

Almost all of our teachers had paddles. One teacher used it whenever she could, which was a LOT, and one day she broke a 2" thick paddle on some kid's butt. We used to hear her screaming at and paddling kids all the time. I think my brother got it from her once.

One of my 6th grade teachers had a paddle that was at least a foot long with holes in it called "the board of education." I never saw him use it, though.

Never had it, but lord know that there where times when I deservered it

Schoolboards banned this years ago because of the lawsuits that were occuring.

Oh well ....

C80's
    Last edited by Canadian80s; 6-28-04 at 01:29 PM.
    Canadian80's (aka Mike)

Stalked and Stalking the 'Ultimate' Dark Haired - Metal Queen (and part-time PalTalk DJ)... Annette

ValJ's Slave ... Hit me with your rythem stick ...

Stalked by one of exchanges many Hotties - TopCat

Stalking 'la bella' from Cali ... SouthernImage

.... all these women ... I gotta start a Harem

Be a pal ... add to my Rep

Recker is offline Reminiscing about the 80s... xchange

We had caning at our highschool. Never got one though but came close a few times.

I got whacked over the knuckles with a ruler many times. Never got the strap though.

I was never wacked either at school. My mother always signed the form stating she would not allow them to hit me or my sisters. God help them if they had though. She always made it very clear that she would kill anyone that hit us.

The principal at my elementary school, always had a big strap on his wall, there was always threats he'd use it, but he never did

My grade 7 teacher hit me twice, once he asked me which leg i hurt in hockey, when i said my right he whacked me with a yard stick.... once he got up to his desk, I laughed out loud and said i meant my right, and he came running down and smacked my right leg.

second time he got mad at me and pushed me over against my desk knocking both me and the desk over because I was telling everyone he was Hitlers love chld.

**years later he was fired and convicted of child molestation with underage boys, so basically I was as unpopular with the pedophiles as i was with the ladies.
    Topcats Buddy
    Bogie' Arch Nemesis

Arrow spankings by the principal

As a child, I attended a very strict Lutheran elementary school which recently closed. As a policy, they believed in strict corporal punishment and really made no secret of it. They believed that corporal punishment was an essential tool to maintain disipline and religiously acceptable. The teachers were given permission to use any means to maintain order in the classrooms. Most of the teachers used diffrerent methods other than hitting a child. In the principal room (which barely had enough room for a desk and a chair) he had pictures of his days during World War II as a sargant in the US Army. I always heard rumours while a student that he had a specially designed paddle mounted behind his chair. I always heard that the paddle was reserved for the "special" students that needed it. For some odd reason he always never swiveled his chair to get something. Then one day, I had the chance to see it because he swiveled around to get a piece of paper from the desk and there it was. The rumours were true. I nearly peed my pants because in his office behind his chair, symbolized the power and terror this gentlemen had over the students. I did know one person who did get the paddle and his name was John Gardner. He was the living terror of the school. He always pulled the fire alarms in the school and the Fire Department had to go out to the school and he did it one day while the students were at Wednesday services. Sometimes the Fire Department would be at the school several times a week.This kid made Dennis the Menace look like the saint and he was always disrupting something. One day, he was up to his old tricks when the prinicipal grabbed him into his office. We then heard three loud wacks a little crying and then dead silence. He then was suspended from the school for a week. He came back and told the students everything. The principal had laid him across his lap and whipped out the white painted paddle and spanked thim three times. Then he put him in the back office and called his parents picked him up. That day on, the school never forgot of the potential trouble that was on the backside of a swivel chair.
    Last edited by ironeagle1; 6-29-04 at 10:19 PM. Reason: changes

My school never had anything like that but my mom said that when she was in Catholic school, the nuns had the rulers. I do remember my 6th grade teacher getting so pissed at this kid in my class that he grabbed him by the ear and yanked him out of class. Later on, he got transferred to teaching the 4th grade due to his anger, I guess.

My band teacher would run around hitting people on the heads with drumsticks. What a crazy old coot. My PARENTS had him as a teacher! I'm so surprised he never got canned for that. He retired the year AFTER I graduated, tho.
    Never seen without a tube of lip gloss

I just watched a thing on HBO last night about celebacy (with priests, nuns, brothers, etc.) and the link between that and child abuse. You should've heard some of the things these adults were saying happened to them and kids at school when they were kids. Way beyond spanking or a few pats with a paddle...and really horrifying.

Recker is offline Reminiscing about the 80s... xchange

I remember once flicking a piece of eraser at the teacher with a ruler and she saw me. She then came over and attempted to do the same to me with a rule and the entire eraser. I remember laughing and closing my eyes. Afterwards my best friend told me she had attempted three times to flick it at me before she hit me.

On a more serious note I remember when I was about 8, one teacher names Mrs Toucher (Who we called Mrs Groucher behind her back - because she was!) actually yanked my hair several times because I hadn't followed her instructions properly. Now in my mind things like that are going too far. In the end she felf guilty and was really nice to me. When we had to sit on the mat she said, "I'll have to be nice to Richard now. Here's a nice girl for you to sit beside." She had me sit down next to the one girl I liked least in the class. So I felt like I was being punished further!

I'm just old enough to remember the paddle hanging on my Principals wall. I heard story's about it being used but I think it got phased out pretty quick after that.
    'I'm afraid you're just too darn loud.'

- Back To The Future

Quote Originally Posted by Tinajo
    Never got whacks myself
    I've never been paddled by a principal (or assistant principal), either.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyPower
    One of my 6th grade teachers had a paddle that was at least a foot long with holes in it called "the board of education." I never saw him use it, though.
    One of my seventh-grade teachers had a paddle that he nicknamed "The Board of Education."

He taught mathematics at my junior high school for only one year: 1983-1984. He got fired because (as I heard in '85 or '86) "he couldn't control his classes."
    Last edited by JS; 7-01-04 at 12:17 AM.

I got in trouble with a few guy friends. The teacher took us all out in the hallway to get a wack with the board.The guys got it but I did not. Being a girl, he could not do it to me.

Spanking now are a good thing.

Caligula's bestest friend.
    Hey Triv, you can dance..for inspiration..
    Stalkee of chasey.
    One of DJ's favorites
    Secretly admiring Retrobaby....shhh
    Mischief brewer with TX

MY SPACE
    Facebook

~Fight over the clouds, over earth, over canyon
    They fight for our love, for our blood, over heaven,
    Fight over love, over sun,
    over nothing, they fight till they die,
    and for what? For their lives ending.~

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat
    So that's why I still continue to have trouble when you teach me my Math

I never got a spanking by the principal, it was outlawed before I was old enought to be dealt that punushment. I did however get to know what it said on all the trophes and plaques in the principals waiting room and office (I was in there often enough)

Quote Originally Posted by RetroMan
    So that's why I still continue to have trouble when you teach me my Math

I never got a spanking by the principal, it was outlawed before I was old enought to be dealt that punushment. I did however get to know what it said on all the trophes and plaques in the principals waiting room and office (I was in there often enough)
    Man, there's a lot of naughty kids on this board! I never got the paddle at school because I was a good little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat
    In 1990, corporal punishment was banned in the Jackson Public School district. The ban is still in place today.
    I'm on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffsteele
    BUT...I'm NO LONGER on Twitter!

35 years of
    THE TRANSFORMERS
    1984-2019

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information