Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
spankings by the principal - Page 2

80s Forum: spankings by the principal
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: spankings by the principal

Quote Originally Posted by JS Steele
    In 1990, corporal punishment was banned in the Jackson Public School district. The ban is still in place today.
    That makes me a bad girl then. I need to be punished.

Caligula's bestest friend.
    Hey Triv, you can dance..for inspiration..
    Stalkee of chasey.
    One of DJ's favorites
    Secretly admiring Retrobaby....shhh
    Mischief brewer with TX

MY SPACE
    Facebook

~Fight over the clouds, over earth, over canyon
    They fight for our love, for our blood, over heaven,
    Fight over love, over sun,
    over nothing, they fight till they die,
    and for what? For their lives ending.~

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula
    so basically I was as unpopular with the pedophiles as i was with the ladies.
    Cal, you slay me m8

I spent two years in South Africa in the late 70s and went to a Christian Brothers school in a town called Klerksdorp. We had a female lay teacher one year named Mrs. Ross. Her vision of motivating children to succeed was to provide one stroke across the arse with a wooden spoon for each 5% you scored below 100%. This essentially meant that unless you scored 95% or above on any test or assignment you were getting strokes. And let me tell you, this was no flimsy wooden spoon. The sadistic bitch even had a complete face drawn on it and everything. My afrikaans never was very good so this spelling is phonetic; it was called "Popliopol" which is afrikaans for wooden spoon I believe.

My mother complained after a while but was pretty much laughed at. We heard a couple of years after we left that she was dismissed because of the number of complaints.

The only time I ever remember strokes for actually doing something bad was in Ireland. Fighting in the playground and the principal saw us. He had a fairly thick piece of rough wood that we became intimate with. His target was the palm of the hand though....which really stings.
    Boom! Boom!
    Waaahahahahaha!

wow, Bogie, the teacher in S. Africa sounds like hell.

in the ares of Atlanta I grew up in, I don't think they paddled kids much. Probably not the girls, anyway. lol.
    I never got caught doing anything bad until highschool, but our elementary teachers and principals were pretty laid back. Probably too many law suit threats going around.

i recall getting spanked in the 3rd grade by a teacher. no big deal i thought even then, she gave a couple of us a 'pop' on the rear with a ping-pong paddle. I was a real goody-two shoes and good student, but at a new junior high and in the 'rebellious' years, i felt i had to show myself to be 'hip' and go with others to skip class and smoke and such.
    Got caught of course and sent to principals office. 7th grade at the time, and the principal told the three of us that we would be paddled. he said 2 for skipping class and another two for smoking. we were all sitting in his office and one by one, in front of each other he had us step forward and bend over his desk.
    quickly he delivered four big swats, and i was totally shocked at how hard he hit. watching another girl, when the paddle impacted it rose her to tippy toes and we all had trouble holding on edge of desk. it burn like heck and my and other girl did tear up.
    he told us he'd give us six swats next time we were caught doing same thing. it scared me so bad, that i didn't get another paddling until junior year in high school.
    -carmen-

Welcome......

I used to be naughty and YES i did get spanked by the principal (Only the one time though thankfully) I cant remember what i did though......

I find its better to behave and not cause people problems

I was paddled, spanked and beaten like a pinata in school over the years, the vast majority of the beatings were richly deserved. I once got sent to the priciple's office 3 times in one day, getting 3 licks each time.

The only time I really resented a whipping was the one I got in 7th grade for losing a fight (I was not a big kid back then). I didn't even start the fight, I was jumped by some other kids, but I got beaten by them and by the principal. My dad's advice was "Don't get your a$$ beat twice in one day, boy." (exact words) So from then on I went after every bully like a wild man. I beat one kid to near unconsciousness after he pinned me to the ground because I knew I was going to get the board on my butt anyway, I was gonna get my money's worth. I was choking him when the teachers pulled me off of him.

My mom moved me to another school the next year, for the safety of all concerned.
    nolanbuc - the Commish
    "Hijacking threads and beating dead horses since 2001"

World Fantasy Sports - Official Home of the World Fantasy Football League.

junior year high school was only other occassion i got a paddling. several of us left school campus and played hooky rest of afternoon. sort of a what' the hell type of action, cause we knew there was no way we;d get away with it. so of course, we end in principals, office. 3 guyes and myself and 2 other girls. we were all to get a paddling right then, and had to stand in line at the principals' door one after the other.

the guys got it first, i suppose becuase he wanted either to allow us girls to maintain some decorum in front of them, or because he wanted us to sweat more by hearing the huge sounds and painful grunts and barely contained faces as they exited his office one by one. anyway i was second girl to get it and was already promising myself to behave the moment i bend over and grabbed the end of desk with my butt in the air. Five tremendous swats with a large hardwood paddle that burned real bad. I had rectangular swaths of red where the paddle hit on my cheeks and purple bruises on the center of each that night. next day the bruises got bigger but turned wierd yellow-purple color and the red was fading. taught me a lesson alright, as was not paddled again in my school career.

Carmen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information