hey guys out there i'm a 26 year old female who loved Degrassi and I'm from New York City anywho, who's looking for the following videos and i'll pay a lot of $$$$ regardless anything with John Waite on video(American Bandstand, Paper Dolls, Regis, The List, etc.) could anybody help me out thanks here's my list 1."The 100 Greatest Dance Songs of all time all 5 hrs., all 5 hrs. of vh1 presents the 80s, i love the 80s strikes back all 10 hrs., where are they now with Corey Hart(the whole hr.), 80s teen idols (the whole 30 minutes), best of american bandstand with Madonna/Quarterflash, John Waite/Corey Hart, The Babys,(John Waite's first band before his solo career)Paul Young, Five Star, Bon Jovi, I'm also looking for Pop Up Video 80s 1984, The Break-up show, 1 hit wonders, and teen idols with nkotb and menudo, 20 to 1 teen idols, what's my 20 power ballads, celebrity profile jon bon jovi, btm:bon jovi, pat benatar,(these 2 i'm also looking for on a&e biography)ac/dc, journey,(also i'm looking for the extra minutes with the 1 hr. version)styx, chicago,the bangles, the go-gos,the cult, and i'm looking for the 1 hr. season finale of spin city w/ michael j.fox(i also love charlie sheen), 2 hr. series finale of 90210, i'm also looking for vh1's the list with John Waite, Tiffany, and Roger Wakeling(3 different episodes) i'm also looking for before they were rock stars with Journey and Rick Springfield (2 different episodes of course i love degrassi too email if you got all or anything on this list roholl@hotmail.com have a rocking holiday Peace CoreyHartFan78 in NYC also i'm looking for pat benatar intimate portrait