Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The One Low Carb Diet That Works...

80s Forum: The One Low Carb Diet That Works...

Lightbulb The One Low Carb Diet That Works...

First of all, if you clicked on this link, please reply. Even if you don't say anything. I just want to know you clicked the link.

Anyways, I'm writing a small book telling of my success on the low-carb lifestyle. I've come up with my own ways to stay on the diet for long periods of time (if not forever) safely and effectively.

I don't sacrifice my favorite foods because I've done relentless research on how I can bend the rules. Over the past 15 months, I've been experimenting and taking notes on exactly how to succeed on this way of life...

To the person who wants to lose weight, I've spent priceless time researching everything you need to know. The e-book (in PDF or Word format) will probably sell for under $20.00 and come with a service - an entire message board/community dedicated to helping people lose the weight and keep it off...

*click*
    Proud member of the "OVE" Club!

Exclamation

Sal, i am always trying to find some ways to loose weight. I need to loose at least 10 pounds. I have tried to eat less carbs.. but it seems to make me tired. I am now lifting weights and eating healthy.. but nothing seems to help me take it off. I have tried jogging 3 miles a day but that didn't work.
    Yesterday i bought some Dextrim pills and some water pills. My friend lost a lot of weight by taking water pills.
    I have a family gathering coming up at the end of September and i would love to loose some before then.
    Any suggestions?

Hey Milani. Well, if you only wanna lose 10 pounds, then I probably wouldn't want to suggest low-carb for you. Don't bother with the water pills or anything like that for just 10 pounds. Are you eating later at night? When is your last meal? When do you weight train? What do you do? I think if you ate LESS carbs (bread and sugar) you would lose weight without feeling tired. Also, if you could get on an aerobic bike or tread mill early in the morning, that would work well too. Drinking plenty of water will help your body to see there's no reason to hold it - so you'll lose water weight like that. Weight lifting wont do all that much do help you burn fat. I would really concentrate on getting your heart rate up for 10 minutes to a half an hour a day - or atleast 4 or 5 days per week.

I 2nd TJ's *click*

My last meal is at 1pm. I never eat after 2. I will try and get my tred mill fixed and start jogging again. I use to jog alot but since it has been broken my ass is getting lazy.
    My weakness is bread and beer . I tried to eat the low calorie bread so that should help me. I know there is no quick way to loose 10 lbs. If there is someone please tell me.
    I am taking Dexitrim it helps and that seems to curve my appetite.
    If i listened to my stomach i would eat all the time.
    I have learned not to put anything fattening in my mouth.
    I am also drinking plenty of water. I used to drink 5 cans of Diet Mt Dew a day. I am going through a caffeine withdrawl.
    THank you Sal for answering my questions

Last meal at 1pm? Never after 2pm? That doesn't sound so great to me. What time do you eat breakfast? I think this is a bad idea because your body will be wanting food so much by morning (you may not feel it) that it goes into a mini-starvation mode. This will cause your body to hold onto whatever fat it can in the next meal. Same goes for sugar or carbohydrates. Your body is going to hold on to these things (which convert to fat in the end).

I would eat a healthy snack at around 5pm or even a little later. A healthy, low fat, low carbohydrate snack. You need a good 5 meals per day. They can all be small - but 5 is good. What are you getting?

I rarely eat breakfast, but when i do it is just a egg sandwich at 6 am.
    I will start and eat some lettuce with fat free dressing at 6 pm. I just feel so guilty when i eat that. But i know you are right there has been so many people telling me the same thing. But i still don't loose anything.
    I have to start running again and keep my heart rate up for 10 min to get rid of the 10 lbs i need to loose.
    Thanks Sal.

Re: The One Low Carb Diet That Works...

I clicked the link Sal!!!

Have you made your book public??

Thread Information