Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
And The Idiot Of The Year Award Goes To....

80s Forum: And The Idiot Of The Year Award Goes To....

And The Idiot Of The Year Award Goes To....

Accused Zeta-Jones Stalker to Stand Trial

LOS ANGELES (Sept. 16) - A judge on Wednesday ordered a woman accused of stalking actress Catherine Zeta-Jones to stand trial.

Superior Court Judge Patricia M. Schnegg issued her ruling following a preliminary hearing for Dawnette Knight, 33, who was arrested June 3 at her Beverly Hills home. She has pleaded not guilty to a count of stalking and 24 counts of making criminal threats.

The charges involve more than two dozen letters sent to actor Michael Douglas, the husband of Zeta-Jones. One letter said: "We are going to slice her up like meat on a bone and feed her to the dogs."

In another letter, Knight allegedly apologized, claiming she had been in love with Douglas.

The judge ordered Knight held on $1 million bail and to return to court Sept. 27 for arraignment.

Both Zeta-Jones, the star of "Chicago" and "Intolerable Cruelty," and Douglas testified during the hearing. "I've never in my life had anything or had anyone say anything to me so satanic," Zeta-Jones testified.

In a ruling last week, another judge found Knight mentally competent to stand trial. Her case had been halted July 30 pending a psychiatric evaluation after she suffered from an overdose of barbiturates.

09/15/04 20:29 EDT
    ~~Stalking SouthernImage~~

You do not let your eyes see, nor your ears hear, and that which is outside your daily life is not of account to you. Do you not think that there are things which you cannot undersand and yet which are; that some people see things that others cannot? -- Abraham Van Helsing

Re: And The Idiot Of The Year Award Goes To....

Proof that the gene pool may be damaged beyond salvation What the hell is up with some people. "If I threaten and stalk them they will see that we are soul mates and love me!". If I get rid of her then Michael will be mine!" I am happy that the only thing that I am delusional about is my popularity
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Forever testing the nature of reality and the patience of others
    Reaching for Lucidity Productions

Re: And The Idiot Of The Year Award Goes To....

Yep I second Blackoyster's nomination. What a dork!!!
    http://proudfootband.ie/ - PROUDFOOT Soul and Funk Band!

Thread Information