Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Matt Goss 2004 Tour Dates - Page 2

80s Forum: Matt Goss 2004 Tour Dates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Matt Goss 2004 Tour Dates

OMG maybe its one person with 2 pcs LMAO

Love Saria xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    Then I stand corrected if you're not all the same, but let me see you post elsewhere on this board except here....then I'll stop calling it spam.

Don't know how you did it on your other boards, but here we say hello in the intro forum and become a viable part of the community before we start promoting bands, capisce?
    Well im very sorry we dont know how ur board works but on ours we are welcomed by everyone b4 we post not found my way around ur's yet

Hello Pagan xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sangria Saria
    OMG maybe its one person with 2 pcs LMAO

Love Saria xxx
    Yeah kas posts on the comp now as saria on my laptop im sooooo clever LOL

As if im that bored

Hows u babe ?????

Aww babe i'm good ya know me, nothing much bothers me
    Having a whaaaaaaaale of a Saturday

And in answer to your question about gigs huni, I am going to 3 at the moment possibly a 4th, LOL getting as bad as you now

Aww babe i'm good ya know me, nothing much bothers me
    Having a whaaaaaaaale of a Saturday

And in answer to your question about gigs huni, I am going to 3 at the moment possibly a 4th, LOL getting as bad as you now
    Well get booking that 4th lol

Im all booked up for 5 and thinking of a 6th LOL not sure where yet

Wonder if were going to any of the same would b lovely to see u again at sum point babe xxxxx

You made your point that you weren't the same person. There's no need to become a bunch of wise-asses about it. If the "Matt Goss Street Team" wants to be accepted here, you might want to tone down your attitudes. Just a thought, ya know?

As a mod I was trying, albeit in a humorous way, to get you to go with the flow. Sorry if that went over your heads.

So Matt is once more asking when will I be famous, Pagan asks that they drop the boy which sets the cat amongst the pigeons with the sisters, especially as they think that information is free, well I suppose I owe you nothing but as Gump would say "Life is like a chocolate box", the fact that ValJ thought the former band was called Bras, is too much, though they did act like a pair of TiTs so at a push it's not that far from the truth, but I think the time is right that I quit this thread.
    I bid you all a silent night.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric T H
    So Matt is once more asking when will I be famous, Pagan asks that they drop the boy which sets the cat amongst the pigeons with the sisters, especially as they think that information is free, well I suppose I owe you nothing but as Gump would say "Life is like a chocolate box", the fact that ValJ thought the former band was called Bras, is too much, though they did act like a pair of TiTs so at a push it's not that far from the truth, but I think the time is right that I quit this thread.
    I bid you all a silent night.
    lol that was cool eric...nice 1...ill have to go as locked myself out house so i need the key so ill have to fly just for a change

You made your point that you weren't the same person. There's no need to become a bunch of wise-asses about it. If the "Matt Goss Street Team" wants to be accepted here, you might want to tone down your attitudes. Just a thought, ya know?

As a mod I was trying, albeit in a humorous way, to get you to go with the flow. Sorry if that went over your heads.
    no probs pagan its all just good fun m8...so you were a mod then who did you like style council, the who , booker t and the mg's etc... my mate said that the early mods was the chiffon's and ronnettes was that part of the mod scene as well.

Exclamation Re: Matt Goss 2004 Tour Dates

Quote Originally Posted by hebby
    lol that was cool eric...nice 1...ill have to go as locked myself out house so i need the key so ill have to fly just for a change
    My turn now

I know some of u would like to see Matt dissapear but he is not going to say 'Watch Me Fall' the fact is he has travelled 'Many Roads' to get where he is and i don't think he is just gonna give up and say 'Goodbye'

Quote Originally Posted by hebby
    no probs pagan its all just good fun m8...so you were a mod then who did you like style council, the who , booker t and the mg's etc... my mate said that the early mods was the chiffon's and ronnettes was that part of the mod scene as well.
    No hun...."mod" as in "moderator" on the board.
    Last edited by Pagan; 10-09-04 at 10:19 AM.

No hun...."mod" as in "moderator" on the board.
    ahhhh cheer's pagan doh! but can i have less off calling me hun as im a bloke cheers m8 there is still blokes who like matt's music

HIya Hebby, how ya doing not seen you about much but nice to see you here

Hiya Pagan as for being Matt's Street Team well I can only dream, I only replied on a post a friend pointed me to, and ya get your head bitten off for not saying hello first and becoming part of the community, soooooooooo sorry, but there was no need to be a bit rude to people, its not exactly a productive way of getting people to become part of your community now is it. and before you jump down my throat its not a dig at anyone.

Eric were you a bros fan per chance? Or did you look up the song titles on the net

HIya Hebby, how ya doing not seen you about much but nice to see you here

Hiya Pagan as for being Matt's Street Team well I can only dream, I only replied on a post a friend pointed me to, and ya get your head bitten off for not saying hello first and becoming part of the community, soooooooooo sorry, but there was no need to be a bit rude to people, its not exactly a productive way of getting people to become part of your community now is it. and before you jump down my throat its not a dig at anyone.

Eric were you a bros fan per chance? Or did you look up the song titles on the net
    hi saria hope you are well i still leave a few post's on matt's forum just trying to keep up with all the reading on there so many post's speak soon hebby

Rude? C'mon now....I thought you English enjoy biting, sarcastic wit? (that's ANOTHER joke, before you get upset. )

The "Street Team" comment was also a joke. C'mon....five people show up at once ALL wanting to talk about Matt Goss, when there's NEVER been a mention of him before...well....things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."

Head bitten off? You have NO idea. If you thought a little prodding to get the point across was getting your head bitten off, man.....you best grow some thicker skin or this bad ol' world's gonna eat you up!

7,000 members....I think we're doing a pretty good job so far, but thanx for the advice!
    Last edited by Pagan; 10-09-04 at 12:15 PM.

I take it all's well

freedom of speech and all but honestly we were shown a link to this site and joined and posted

U did come over as very rude, we were only posting abt wot we are passionate abt and felt ppl who liked music from the 80's may have like Bros and just letting them know that Matt had a tour coming up

Think i'll leave it there gotta read sum posts LOL

OOOPSIE! Sorry about the 'Bras' thing. I came in after working midnight, and maybe I should sleep first.

I still have no clue who these guys are, but they look like the same person almost. Or, at least they did way back when. What happened to the one who isn't Matt Goss?

You'd like to think so, wouldn't you?
    I don't know. I lost my psychic abilities when they stole my superhero powers.

I wasn't a 'Bros' fan but I remember them being in the charts, I've probally got some of their records but none that I've intentionally bought (I'm a record dealer/collector) and I remember that they gave Craig Logan a hard time, hence the reason I said they could act like TiTs, and no sadly I didn't look up the titles on the internet, though I did have to double check the name of their second album (I only used 80's titles)

Welcome to the site by the way

Quote Originally Posted by ValJ
    OOOPSIE! Sorry about the 'Bras' thing. I came in after working midnight, and maybe I should sleep first.

I still have no clue who these guys are, but they look like the same person almost. Or, at least they did way back when. What happened to the one who isn't Matt Goss?
    no prob's valj luke the 1 who was'nt matt does acting and was in blade 2 and was main character, charlie about the gangsta charlie richerson excuse the spelling iv'e ha d a few pint's

Bros. weren't major stars in America, as they only managed to chart 1 hit:

When Will I Be Famous charted at #83 in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 in 1988

I don't remember how successful they were here in Canada, but I remember seeing loads of copies of the 'Push' album in stores, and I actually own the cassette single to Chocolate Box that I bought from a flea market in the late 90's

hahaha you are mint haha cant stop giggling where sorry if we have indated your bord but we just want to share with every one how brill matt goss realy is .he was good in the 80s but he is totley brill now and deserves a chance take care jan

you realy need to hear matt new album early side of later its mega take care jan

Quote Originally Posted by godeltsihw
    Bros. weren't major stars in America, as they only managed to chart 1 hit:

When Will I Be Famous charted at #83 in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 in 1988

I don't remember how successful they were here in Canada, but I remember seeing loads of copies of the 'Push' album in stores, and I actually own the cassette single to Chocolate Box that I bought from a flea market in the late 90's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information