Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Harry Potter - another death in book 6

80s Forum: Harry Potter - another death in book 6

Unhappy Harry Potter - another death in book 6

Thought I'd share this infop with those fans of the books here on the boards.

Another'Harry Potter' Character to Die

LONDON (AP) -- "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling said Friday that one of her characters will not survive the next book in her series about the young wizard.

Asked on her official Web site whether she planned to kill off any more characters, Rowling replied, "Yes, sorry." But she refused to identify that character.

The sixth book in the series, "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince," is due to be published next year.

Potter himself is safe, at least for now. Rowling has previously said her teenage hero will survive until the seventh and final book in the series, but has refused to say whether he will reach adulthood.

"You have to wait and see whether he survives to be a grown-up," Rowling said in August.

The 39-year-old author keeps the plots of her novels tightly under wraps, teasing fans with morsels of information.

Before the publication of her last installment, "Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix," she said a major character would die. Readers had to wait until the book appeared last year to discover the victim was Harry's mentor, Sirius Black.

Queen of Fluff
    sister of Ther & Ty in the sisterhood
    Water Elemental of the 80s Xchange Coven

Goddess of Caffienated Beverages

Re: Harry Potter - another death in book 6

Dammit!!!! Now I can't WAIT for the next book!!!!

As long as it isn't Ron Weasly! I want the book NOW!!
    ~*uuɐloɹɐɔ~*
    Stalked by the fantabulos Prefab Sprouter
    Partners in Crime with Annette
    Proud member of the metal chick posse
    Member of the Xchange Badgirl club!
    Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
    ~ Ellen Goodman

Trekkin By Harket..

Boston Bruins

I'm putting my money on Dumbledore. Think about it...if Dumbledore is gone, Voldemort's power will only be opposed by Harry, which would lead to a climactic battle in the final book!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayergrrl
    As long as it isn't Ron Weasly! I want the book NOW!!
    Yeah, he and Hermione need to hook up! I cant wait for the next one!

I agree, Ron & Hermione need to hook up! I'm really curious who J.K. is planning to kill off.

My money is on one of the Malfoys...but I cant wait for the book either!!!

Shakey is offline Content to be in the Matrix!

It wouldn't surprise me if it wound up being either Ron or Hermione (although I certainly hope not). Personally, I would put my money on either Professor McGonagall or Hagrid.
    - Shakey

"If I'm here and you're here, then doesn't that make it our time? - Jeff Spicoli, 1982

Talking Re: Harry Potter - another death in book 6

My little sister Lia (she's 16) loves Harry Potter and has all of the books. So I know I will have to send her this one as a gift as soon as it comes out. She lives in New Zealand and the books are cheaper here in the US.

Thread Information