Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Headaches? - Page 2

80s Forum: Headaches?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Headaches?

Re: Headaches?

I used to get killer headaches quite frequently and if I woke up with it, It would last all day and no pills could get rid of it.
    One fine day I found out that it was because I was sleeping with two pillows under my head, which made my head tilt too much - I switched down to one which felt really weird at first but I haven't had a headache since!

Quote Originally Posted by RetroMan
    I used to get killer headaches quite frequently and if I woke up with it, It would last all day and no pills could get rid of it.
    One fine day I found out that it was because I was sleeping with two pillows under my head, which made my head tilt too much - I switched down to one which felt really weird at first but I haven't had a headache since!
    I think that's why my neck and shoulders have been hurting.
    PunkyPower RetroMan

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyPower
    I think that's why my neck and shoulders have been hurting.
    exactly! your head is on a tilt and it remains that way for however many hours you sleep - take one pillow away, there is no curve in your spine and neck it works wonders, it feels weird at first but after you've gotten used to one pillow, try sticking two pillows under your head then! you'll never imagine you once slept that way!!

I have to sleep on 2 pillows. I get a major headache if I don't. I usually just swallow 2 Excedrines for my headaches.

You can check on your prescribtion on your glasses as well. Sometimes that can have an affect on why you receive headaches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information