Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Amy Grant's New Album

80s Forum: Amy Grant's New Album

Amy Grant's New Album

I just got Amy Grant's new album "Greatest Hits 1986-2004". It seems like it has been a long while since Amy released an album. I definitely remember listening to Amy's music in the late 80s and early 90s. Songs like "baby, baby" and "i will remember you" still stuck in my head! The album has 19 tracks and two of the songs are new (never released before) plus it also comes with a BONUS CD! I thought this album is definitely worth buying it especially if you like Amy's music! Check it out and tell me what's ur favorite song in the album!

Re: Amy Grant's New Album

I like Amy Grant, but we don't much of her CDs in the UK, So I have to get my copy from the States ! I also saw on Amazon that Amy has a greatest hits DVD too - WOW !
    Last edited by Poptronixx; 1-09-05 at 05:58 PM.

Recker is offline Reminiscing about the 80s... xchange

Can't believe she's still going after all these years and the last picture I saw of her she was still looking good.

I wonder if "Stay For A While" is on that album. That's an awesome song, and not heard hardly at all anymore. Sad!

Thread Information