Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Britny fox "Springhead Motorshark"

80s Forum: Britny fox "Springhead Motorshark"

Thumbs down Britny fox "Springhead Motorshark"

Brinty Fox "Springhead Motorshark" 2003

Pain
    Freaktown
    T.l.u.c.
    L A
    Springhead Motorshark
    Is it real
    Coup D'etat
    Far enough
    Lonely ones
    Memorial
    Sir Lanka

When I first heard about this release I was totally stoked! I thought if these guys can come back then maybe a return to Camelot is at hand. A time when there where bands of plenty in every metal category. My hand shook with ecitement as I put the disk in the player but little did I know how heartbroken I would be 45 minuetes later. Sure the music is tight and simple as it should be for this band but with no catchy hooks or memorable melodies it turns simplicity into complete boredom. Then they play with late 60's psychedelic faded vocals and sounds. This part of the album may have worked if the song writting was better and the band came up with more intresting hooks. How could this band not have learned from the reckless experimentation of bands like this in the early 90's when record labels were playing cut throat. I guess the problem is that although Billy Childs, Michael Kelly Smith, and Jonny Dee are back togeather they need Dean Davidson back. The current singer Tommy Paris sounds close enough to work but I don't think his heart is in it. Guys. go find Dean and get some hair spray then mabye the old charm will return. Rating 3/10

Re: Britny fox "Springhead Motorshark"

Britney Fox does not exist for me if Dean Davidson is not the vocalist. I knew this album would suck. I remember songs like Girls School, Long way to Love, in motion, For me that is BF. Still listens to BF from the good old days

Thread Information