Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Another upgrade...

80s Forum: Another upgrade...

Another upgrade...

Unfortunately, there was another major security upgrade for these forums today. That, my friends, is what happens when you use the top-of-the-line software for your community. But what other way would we have it? If we didn't use this software, we'd be using something with far less features, speed and, well, fun things to do.

ANYWAY. The modifications that Roemello makes need to be done again. You're going to notice that some things aren't working again (such as the Arcade).. Same drill as last time.. Personally, I'm beginning to wonder how great these additions really are.. I feel terribly bad that Roemello has to do this stuff all over again. And the worst part is, there will probably be another upgrade very soon...

</rant>

Re: Another upgrade...

No biggie this time... at least we didn't have to revert the templates again The file editing is easy enough. Everything's back yet again except the arcade... I'll take care of that tonight... gotta leave in a few...

Thanks, Roem.. You're the bestest!

I, for one, am very glad for all the security updates that you do. Right before Christmas, my husband's php bb 2.0 message board and website which he had worked on for over a year got hacked and erased and is totally gone. My husband had paid the server dude thinking he was getting up-to-date security, however that wasn't the case and all the work he put into it is gone. I would certainally hate to see that happen here.

Roem, if you need a break then call me.... Wait.... I don't know shit about php... Oh, well. It's the thought that counts

Thread Information