Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
'80s Soap Fans

80s Forum: '80s Soap Fans

Thread: '80s Soap Fans

'80s Soap Fans

Just a quick note to tell all of you fellow '80s soap fans to tune into Soap Opera Network this Saturday, the 12th. There'll be several older episodes of "All My Children" shown, featuring Erica Kane (Susan Lucci.) It's an all-day tribute to her 35 years on the show, hosted by her daughter. I'm sure some classic '80s episodes will be included, and since they're so rarely shown, you might wanna do some taping. I plan to. That was my favorite daytime soap in the '80s.
    'Til later...

Re: '80s Soap Fans

I watched a fair bit of All My Brats during the 80s, and Erica Kane reigned supreme in Pine Valley. Thanks for the update, as it would be a hoot to catch a couple of episodes from the 80s!
    Thank You for Being a Friend: A Golden Girls Trivia Book
    The Totally Awesome 80s TV Trivia Book!

Official Stalker of the Amazing & Wonderful jen*!!!
    Openly Stalking Torchwood Fan!!!
    Thrilled to Have Our Beloved Xchange Back Again!

Quote Originally Posted by snoops71
    Just a quick note to tell all of you fellow '80s soap fans to tune into Soap Opera Network this Saturday, the 12th. There'll be several older episodes of "All My Children" shown, featuring Erica Kane (Susan Lucci.) It's an all-day tribute to her 35 years on the show, hosted by her daughter. I'm sure some classic '80s episodes will be included, and since they're so rarely shown, you might wanna do some taping. I plan to. That was my favorite daytime soap in the '80s.
    That was my favorite also. Do you remember when Luke and Laura got married? That was a classic 80's episode !!!!! Thanks for sharing !!!!

I don't watch soaps anymore........but, I did watch GENERAL HOSPITAL in the 80's (Luke and Holly) and AS THE WORLD TURNS (Craig and Sierra ...I used to date a guy who looked just like Scott Bryce who played Craig!!) Thanks for the info!
    *Jana*
    Carrie Lynn
    March 20, 1990-Sept. 12, 1992
    NIGHT RANGER'S #1 GROUPIE !!
    "YOU CAN STILL ROCK IN AMERICA!!!"
    THE 80SXCHANGE OFFICIAL BARGAIN HUNTRESS! (Thanks Sarg! )

Thread Information