Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Skids

80s Forum: The Skids

View Poll Results: The Skids

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • into the valley, 1979

2 25.00%
  • masquerade, 1979

1 12.50%
  • charade, 1979

0 0%
  • working for the yankee dollar, 1979

2 25.00%
  • animation, 1980

0 0%
  • circus games, 1980

0 0%
  • goodbye civilian, 1980

0 0%
  • woman in winter, 1980

0 0%
  • fields, 1981

0 0%
  • iona, 1981

1 12.50%
  • other (specify please)

2 25.00%

Thread: The Skids

The Skids

Remember The Skids? Richard Jobson (of The Armoury Show) and Stuart Adamson (of Big Country)

Last edited by whistledog; 4-03-05 at 12:46 PM.

Re: The Skids

I'll go for 'Working For The Yankee Dollar'!

Stuart Adamson RIP

Quote Originally Posted by gazza67
    I'll go for 'Working For The Yankee Dollar'!

Stuart Adamson RIP
    That one gets my vote too.

I miss Stuart Adamson. He was a great singer. I still listen to Big Country's 'The Seer' quite often.

The 3 I know

into the valley, 1979
    masquerade, 1979
    working for the yankee dollar, 1979

actauly Graham Coxen's single "freakin out" has a very simmilar guitar riff to "into the Valley", and for that reason, i'll vote for the original
    "The outlaw stance is so pedantic
    Hate the world, it's so romantic"

I picked iona

Scared To Dance . But Into the Valley, Circus Games and Iona were good songs too

Masquerade! I love The Skids/Big Country. I can't remember them (I'm 15) but I have most of their music.

Into the valley get's my Vote ! Top Tune !!!!

My vote was for Scared to dance, with Charles coming a close second.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]What is Octoin?[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin is an international company founded in the beginning of 2016 as a result of the merger of the strongest traders team from the UK and Singapore, and the creators of the largest mining pools from the northwestern provinces of China. Due to the merger, it became possible to realize the main idea ofOctoin , i.e. the pooling of capitals for professional trading at maximum volumes, investments in proven ICO companies,and the use of efficient technologies in the mining of the main cryptocurrency, as well as a number of promising altcoins.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]During the year, leading experts and large investors from a number of countries joined the OCTOIN international team: Great Britain, Germany, Poland, France, China, Indonesia, South Korea, and Turkey. The exchange of experience and knowledge, work on the overall result allowed to take the leading positions in the market of cryptocurrencies.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]In June 2017, it was decided to open the doors of Octoin for a wide range of users: investors, traders, miners, as well as large communities of people, cryptocurrency and block chain area, and network business leaders.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]The platform features investment information, an integrated P2P exchange, a multi-currency wallet, and even mining equipment leasing. The platform was launched in early November 2017.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Who own Octoin?[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin claims that it was founded in early 2016 “as a result of the merger of the strongest traders team from the UK and Singapore, and the creators of the largest mining pools from the northwestern provinces of China.”[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin claims to have key members of the team located worldwide, including in the UK, Germany, Poland, France, China, Indonesia, South Korea, and Turkey.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]The company’s website features a registration document listed Octoin Limited as a private limited company in the UK under company number 10908068. The company lists an address in London (90 Long Acre), although we can’t find any evidence that Octoin is actually located at that address.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin is registered to a man named Matt Blunt, listed as the “director” of the company.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin Investments & Earning Plans:[/color]
    • [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]
    • The company claims to pay users 30% Roi per month, every month, guaranteed. Users are paid a minimum daily interest rate of 1%.
    • Investing in mining in OCC is more profitable. You can starts From $ 10.14 (10 MH/s)
    • Become a full-fledged representative and owner of assets that daily bring income to you and your partners. The sizes of income depend on you only!
    • Current Rate: 1 OCC = 1 USD
    • Its supports USD, BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash and Zcash as wallet option[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Conclusion:[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Octoin may seem like a legitimate company at first glance. Octoin encourages users to deposit cryptocurrencies into the platform, then earn enormous rewards. Your money is purportedly used for “trading” and “mining”. like Bitconnect. But i will always say before joining do you own research on it not even Octoin but for all investment or earning opportunity online.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]So Why you waiting ![/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Join Now :https://octoin.com/7594815392OCC[/color]

Thread Information