Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hi everyone... I'm back (but I had to tweak my Screen name) - Page 2

80s Forum: Hi everyone... I'm back (but I had to tweak my Screen name)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hi everyone... I'm back (but I had to tweak my Screen name)

No.. I believe the situation here was she forgot her password for the old account and has a new email, so she couldn't use the 'email your password' feature to retrieve it. When you change your email on your account, the forum will send an email to that new address with a confirmation link you need to click to reactivate your account

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ValJ
    I don't get it?! Did you used to post as 80sQUEEN? Or is that someone else? Because that is how you signed your post, so I'm wondering if you're posting and just decided to let us know who you were, or you're back and someone else has the 80sQueen name, too. It's been a long day at work. I think I may be catching some senility.
    Val-

When I came back a few days ago, I used the moniker "That 80z Mommy" instead of my normal "That 80z girl". 80sQueen is a different person. Sorry for the confusion.

Sig Clip Art, Inc

Don't feel bad, I've made some mistakes myself. I've been known to post something, then I think it didn't post so, I repost it again, only to end up with2 of the same damned thing. :duh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information