Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Diet Pill Question

80s Forum: Diet Pill Question

Question Diet Pill Question

I am currently taken Phentermine: 37.5 Mg and love it.
    Has anyone heard any good or bad news about this pill?
    What diet pill works best for you?

Re: Diet Pill Question

WORKS FOR ME!

Just Kidding! Actually there is a place around here that sells a product called T-Burn which works pretty well. But, I think its local, and not national.

Either way, I found will power is the best. But, lacking that, go with whatever makes you least jittery.

IMO diet pills are great for losing the weight UNTIL you stop taking them.. The weight creeps back on and in places where you didn't have it before. Old fashioned exercise and a healthy diet is the best way to lose weight..

I lost a ton of weight a few years back using Xenedrine. 6 months after I stopped taking them the weight was coming back even though I was exercising and eating healthy. It took a while for my body to recover. Especially since I lost the original weight so fast.
    ~*uuɐloɹɐɔ~*
    Stalked by the fantabulos Prefab Sprouter
    Partners in Crime with Annette
    Proud member of the metal chick posse
    Member of the Xchange Badgirl club!
    Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.
    ~ Ellen Goodman

Trekkin By Harket..

Boston Bruins

I have a GREAT diet pill for ya Milani....

It's called "willpower".

Diet pills damage your heart, end of story. No matter what they say, even if they claim to be "ephedra free", they have to substitute SOMETHING that will jack up your metabolism to reduce your appetite.

Bottom line, diet pills = heart damage.

Your call if you want to risk it.

I don't take any diet pills, myself. If I take anything, I take some green tea extract. I find that helps with my energy.

Pagan - I didn't know that! I wonder if that Propolene stuff would probably fall under that category, too. That stuff just CAN'T be healthy!
    MetalFan83 - Kelli

-----

It is true Metalfan. Think about it, ALL diet pills claim the same thing, "stop your cravings, boost your energy!"

How do you think they do that? Can't boost energy without boosting metabolism. Can't boost metabolism without boosting heartrate.

Thanks for the insite. I have will power when it comes to food
    I just needed something to boost my metabolism, since I have felt so tired before I started taking the pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    I have a GREAT diet pill for ya Milani....
    It's called "willpower".
    Diet pills damage your heart, end of story. No matter what they say, even if they claim to be "ephedra free", they have to substitute SOMETHING that will jack up your metabolism to reduce your appetite.
    Bottom line, diet pills = heart damage.
    Your call if you want to risk it.
    I am against diet pills too.
    Think about it, if they worked, nobody would a weight problem anymore. Diet pills are a scam.

Thread Information