Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
WinMX - Page 2

80s Forum: WinMX
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WinMX

Re: WinMX

Another thing with WinMX is that I like the fact that it's 'clean' and doesn't seem to contain all the spyware or ad crap. This in addition to that great piece of software called WinMX Monitor means you don't get leaches taking all of your bandwith because you can specify loads of auto-kick parameters!

That is what attracted me to it as well, Kazaa has so many programs that come with it but so far i've found none with Winmx, I use zonelabs too and don't have to do anything to connect. But I am on dial-up, not sure if that makes a difference.
    BON JOVI ROCK!!

---------------------
    No.1 ALIAS fan
    ---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey
    Nooooo! Whatever you do TC, don't do that! You'll get pelted with all sorts of horrible online nasties.

Just wondering if there is a way you can lower the level of firewall coverage? I've got Zone Labs, and you can move the slider to a certain level of protection and I always shift it down to medium which is like letting people see my PC and it's resources?
    Thanks! I will keep that in mind.

Caligula's bestest friend.
    Hey Triv, you can dance..for inspiration..
    Stalkee of chasey.
    One of DJ's favorites
    Secretly admiring Retrobaby....shhh
    Mischief brewer with TX

MY SPACE
    Facebook

~Fight over the clouds, over earth, over canyon
    They fight for our love, for our blood, over heaven,
    Fight over love, over sun,
    over nothing, they fight till they die,
    and for what? For their lives ending.~

WinMX has more hard to find stuff than any other.The secret to WinMX is using a older version plus the Quick MX add in Limewire is a close second
    Yes,i'm a new world samurai and a redneck none the less

I use WinMx. Always thought it to be the best. I started to use it after Kazaa Lite.

But every now and then it just dosen't download any songs that are from places like ''6 of 6 Available,'' ''2 of 5 Available.'' I have to jump in the ques to get what im after It can be really annoying sometimes

V3.53 is the most recent i think. That version has been around for, i dont know how many years. I wonder if they'll update it again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information