Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
What ever happened to these wrestlers?

80s Forum: What ever happened to these wrestlers?

What ever happened to these wrestlers?

Yeah, guys like, KOKO B. WARE, Bad News Brown, the Brooklyn Brawler, the Natural Butch REEd, The Big Boss Man, Akeem, Hacksaw Jim DUgan (2 by 4),
    there are others i can't remeber names but i do remember Rick the Model Martel, what about Hercules (the original chain gang), most of these guys are mid 80's through late early 90's wrestlers (circa 87-91). Wrestlers that came after that, i don't know of cause i started losing interst in wrestling as a teenager and pick up on sports like basketball and football. if you do remeber someone i did not name go ahead and bring him up, just don't bring up the Honky tonk man and Greg the Hammer Valentine.

Re: What ever happened to these wrestlers?

The Big Boss Man died last year, I believe.
    THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET

Hercules Hernandez also passed away a few years ago,
    Topcats Buddy
    Bogie' Arch Nemesis

KOKO B. WARE is now wrestling in a small wrestling federation called the BBOW (Bad Boys Of Wrestling)
    Last edited by stlkev70; 7-10-05 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie
    Yeah, guys like, KOKO B. WARE, Bad News Brown, the Brooklyn Brawler, the Natural Butch REEd, The Big Boss Man, Akeem, Hacksaw Jim DUgan (2 by 4),
    there are others i can't remeber names but i do remember Rick the Model Martel, what about Hercules (the original chain gang), most of these guys are mid 80's through late early 90's wrestlers (circa 87-91). Wrestlers that came after that, i don't know of cause i started losing interst in wrestling as a teenager and pick up on sports like basketball and football. if you do remeber someone i did not name go ahead and bring him up, just don't bring up the Honky tonk man and Greg the Hammer Valentine.
    Bossman, aka Ray traylor,passed on last year of a massive heartattack in his sleep.

KOKO B Ware is still around, he does occasional indy shows.

Brooklyn Brawler is still around, he's mostly used in WWE as the guy who woirks with alot of the enhancement guys& also backstage.

Butch Reed is still around, retired and i think lives in Fla.

Akeem, aka One man gang, is still around. Does indy shows and is semi retired.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan works indy shows as well, and I believe lives in GA.

Hercules, aka Hercules Hernandez, passed a few years back, I want to say 2001 from heart failure.

Recker is offline Reminiscing about the 80s... xchange

Last I heard Bad News Brown was training wrestlers in Stu Hart's dungeon. I read an interview some time back where he said he left wrestling because he didn't get any respect.

This might help a little bit.............the 1st is some where are they now facts, the 2nd is a deceased list of the more common stars with name, date and cause of death, the 3rd is a huge list of deaths with the date, age and real name............

http://www.prowrestling.com/index.php?section=almanac
    http://www.pwwew.net/people/dead.htm
    http://www.garywill.com/wrestling/decwres.htm

I can vouch for "One Man Gang". He is alive and well and living in Baton Rouge. I haven't met the man, but I know his wife quite well. She is a member of my Mardi Gras Krewe.
    ~jen~

Totally stalked by 80s Trivia
    Wavemaster's favourite former teacher
    >>>Officially stalking djdaffy<<<
    ~~MMMMMM Chasey~~

jen* has a space

Thread Information