Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Jani Lane from Warrant - Page 3

80s Forum: Jani Lane from Warrant
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Jani Lane from Warrant

Yeah I know, it would probably piss me off too if I had to be around someone like that.. I felt bad for him when I read that thing about the hotel in IL.. 'course I never saw a problem with making fun of folks for the dumb things they do. I just thought it was bad karma to be putting up pictures of people and going on about how ugly somebody thinks they are... I haven't seen anybody here that's all that good looking that they should be casting stones at anyone else. If the years have treated some better than others then the lucky ones should be grateful... How the aging process affects us has more to do with genetics than anything else.

I still think there's got to be some other reason for all the anger directed at this guy... Nobody got this upset when Ozzy relapsed a million times and made an ass of himself- and Ozzy can barely speak much less sing... Or maybe they have and I just haven't seen that thread yet

I am glad I found the site though.. there is some really interesting stuff here and I needed a new forum.
    Last edited by irishdeepblue; 6-28-06 at 03:35 PM.

Oooooooooooooooooooh...you haven't seen the thread yet!! ESPECIALLY the one about SHAAAAARON.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Likes it when they just stand there & don't say anything!
    Proud Bad Girl Sistah

Really? LOL. Anybody got a link to tha ozzy/sharon thread?

Is there a thread for which 80's rock stars still have $ in the bank and which ones are broke? Now that would be really interesting.

Do you guys think that Jani Lane runs his own myspace site http://www.myspace.com/janilane , or is somebody else putting that stuff up there for him? In those pics he looks pretty normal (maybe aged a little bit prematurely) but he still has a nice looking woman- she's at the top of the friends list on his myspace site.
    Last edited by irishdeepblue; 6-28-06 at 05:47 PM.

Irish... I sooooooooooooooo wish I had a link, that thread was a MAD HOUSE! Unfortunately, we had an asshole hacker that got in and wiped out a couple of weeks worth of posts and threads and that was one of them. I think I might be able to scrape up one of the photoshops that someone did that was included in the thread that might give you an idea where it went.

OOOH!!!! EDIT!!: Found it!!

Likes it when they just stand there & don't say anything!
    Proud Bad Girl Sistah

Ewww. That Sharon Osbourne is one nasty bitch.. Anyone that pee's in liquor bottles on TV deserves a good kick in the mouth.

Honestly, I didnt think he looked all that great to begin with!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information