Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What's your favorite quote and why?

80s Forum: What's your favorite quote and why?

What's your favorite quote and why?

To dream is to awaken the soul it is to set free the MIND and SPIRIT, and to sail on a journey of hope. To DREAM is build castles out of clouds and realities out of WISHES. It is to give meaning to thr word BELIEF. To dream is to hear MUSIC in the silence of violins or to the beat of a pounding drum. To dream is to abamdon the fears of limitations, to unlearn skepticism and dubt, and to boldly embrace each day as a miraculous ADVENTURE. To dream is to tasre the magic, to know PASSION, and to be unafraid to TRUST in the wisdom of the HEART. To dream is to see beyond the horizon, and to know that we are capable of anything our hearts desire.

I'm note sure who wrote this, but it slways reminds me that dreams can com true. I keep it as a poster in my bedroom.

Queen of Fluff
    sister of Ther & Ty in the sisterhood
    Water Elemental of the 80s Xchange Coven

Goddess of Caffienated Beverages

Re: What's your favorite quote and why?

at the moment....."The important thing is not to stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein

because in a day and age when we are spoon fed the answers its important still question why, and keep our eyes open!!

Thread Information