Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Big Set-up!!

80s Forum: The Big Set-up!!

The Big Set-up!!

I need some advice you guys, My flatmate/aunt Tracy was telling me yesterday that her best friends son who is staying two doors down from us with his Mum has a "thing" for me, those are the words that she used. I have never met him or even seen him! I am honestly mortified at the thought of being "set-up" with someone, I find the whole thing embarrassing and I keep feeling like everyone will be watching me!

It has been a LONG time since i've had a fella to call my own and I'm really quite honestly out of the loop when it comes to all of this so i'm just curious to know if anyone has ever been set-up before and how it all went. I just know that these two aren't going to let it rest!!
    BON JOVI ROCK!!

---------------------
    No.1 ALIAS fan
    ---------------------

Re: The Big Set-up!!

I was set up once. He and I ended up dating for about a month. It went fine. Just was not "the" one. Don't pass up on a date. You never know. Even if you and him don't click, meeting him will open you up to maybe a friend of his.

It is always awkward meeting the first time but if you go about it like meeting a friend rather then the love of your life, you will do fine.

Caligula's bestest friend.
    Hey Triv, you can dance..for inspiration..
    Stalkee of chasey.
    One of DJ's favorites
    Secretly admiring Retrobaby....shhh
    Mischief brewer with TX

MY SPACE
    Facebook

~Fight over the clouds, over earth, over canyon
    They fight for our love, for our blood, over heaven,
    Fight over love, over sun,
    over nothing, they fight till they die,
    and for what? For their lives ending.~

I was "set-up" once & I ended up marrying him

GO FOR IT!

Also take a close look at the people who are setting you two up. Will they leave things to you guys when you start dating or will they keep on butting in. If so, that can (will) kill the relationship..

Thanks guys. I was talking with Tracy last night and she pretty much said that he does really wanna meet me, but in a way I think that she is dying to see me with someone more than anything!

We have a big festival here in a little over a week and there is a great band on at the local pub, I'd say that we will probably go to that - not "together" but meet up there or something. I dunno what will happen but like you guys said even if things don't spark, i'm sure we will get along.
    BON JOVI ROCK!!

---------------------
    No.1 ALIAS fan
    ---------------------

Worse comes to worse you get a free dinner out of it.

Go for it!

công ty in offset giá rẻ Cao Huy Ho*ng chuyên cung cấp in tui giay lay lien chúc công ty của các bạn buôn may bán đắc v* nhớ ủng hộ công ty mình nha

dịch vụ in ấn CAO HUY HOÀNG rất hân hạnh được phục vụ khách h*ng thân thương :

Địa chỉ: 5/2 Nguyễn C*u Đ*m, Phường Tân Sơn Nhì, Qu*n Tân Phú, TP. Hồ Ch* Minh
    Điện thoại: 0906 944 359 - 0976 271 035
    Web site: caohuyhoang.com

Thread Information