Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
78-06 Friends of Mine (Duran Duran) Convention

80s Forum: 78-06 Friends of Mine (Duran Duran) Convention

78-06 Friends of Mine (Duran Duran) Convention

78-06: Friends of Mine Fan Convention
    Presented by DuranDuranFans.com

Calling all Duranies, from Mountains in the North down to the Rio Grande for the fan party of the year! The 2006 Friends of Mine Convention is coming to beautiful San Antonio, Texas. The three day event is September 22-24 at the Historic Hotel Menger. Enjoy lots of food, fun and fellowship as we celebrate the love of our favorite group, Duran Duran!

There’ll be games like the always popular Duranie Road Rules, lots of great merchandise for sale, a raffle for some awesome Duran Duran prizes, a big dance and much more!

If you want to take a break from the festivities, The Menger features a wide variety of amenities and it’s close to The Alamo, Rivercenter Mall and you can book tours that leave right from the hotel.

Plus, The Menger has a few stories of its own to tell. It’s supposed to be haunted! Keep an eye out and like Simon says, “can’t escape the ghost of…” We’ll just have to see who! So join us September 22-24 at the Historic Menger Hotel for the 78-06: Friends of Mine Fan Convention brought to you by DuranDuranFans.com, for the fans by the fans. We’ll see you there!

Registration is coming soon.

For more information, visit www.mengerhotel.com or www.friendsofminecon.com.

Re: 78-06 Friends of Mine (Duran Duran) Convention

Sounds awesome. I wish it were closer to me. I'd go.

Thread Information