Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
How do you get a custom avatar?

80s Forum: How do you get a custom avatar?

Question How do you get a custom avatar?

Ok folks, here's another one of my newbie questions. How do you go about getting a custon avatar on your profile. I looked around my cp to try and edit the one I have but could find no options. Thanks p

Re: How do you get a custom avatar?

ILT, If I remember correctly you have to rack up a certain amount of posts first to be able to access and use a custom avatar.

If you ever need help with avatars, contact Roemello 'The Peoples Administrator' http://www.80sxchange.com/forums/member.php?u=17

he's the king of avatars and if you're really nice to him, he'll help you with all the re-sizing and tech stuff

Actually, I think it's now a paid members benefit and the members (who hadn't paid up until x date were grandfathered in). (Now if the old members that haven't paid *still* haven't paid, whatever avatar they used last before the cut-off date, well that will be their avatar forevermore (unless they pay))

At least I *think* that's how it goes now. I hope I explained that right.

Quote Originally Posted by bookmistres4ever
    Actually, I think it's now a paid members benefit and the members (who hadn't paid up until x date were grandfathered in). (Now if the old members that haven't paid *still* haven't paid, whatever avatar they used last before the cut-off date, well that will be their avatar forevermore (unless they pay))

At least I *think* that's how it goes now. I hope I explained that right.
    I think so too. I must have changed my avatar 3 times since joining up and the last one is still there due to the ol grandfather thingy.

Thanks for the info

Weird, cuz mine's showing in my user CP, but not in the forums. That's recent. I see people who haven't donated that have their avatars. Did my subscription run out or something?
    ***EDIT***
    WOW!! That was fast!! Renewed my donation not 5 minutes ago!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Likes it when they just stand there & don't say anything!
    Proud Bad Girl Sistah

Thread Information