Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Cock Robin new album/forum

80s Forum: Cock Robin new album/forum

Hi to all,

Although I was very young in the eighties I feel a special affection for this 80's period. Over the years I gradually rediscovered sounds and artists that I used to like without really knowing about them at the time. Among a lot of them Talk Talk, Depeche Mode, Eurythmics, Mike Oldfield. I'm especially fond of Cock Robin too, a brilliant band to me.

They came back this year with a new album called "I don't want to save the World" and Peter Kingsbery and Anna LaCazio's voices are still a wonderful alchemy, maybe better than never. We put online a multi-lingual forum about them here. You can listen there to some live tracks (Acoustic "Just around the Corner" or "The promise you made") from a french radio showcase performed last month, see some pics and read reviews from their recent shows in France and of course discuss about the band in your own language.

You're obviously all very welcome there ! By the way much congratulations to the webmaster for this nice website and this very wealthy forum, great work.

Regards,

Galahad

Id like to be able to go back to Europe soon, especially Ireland and Holland. But Ive gotta put new windows in the house, get a new fence, and have the driveway repaved. Fack.

When you have just about any issues about in which and the best way to utilize When was war Thunder made or What is the greatest video game of all time, you'll be able to call us from our own webpage

Thread Information