Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Threads

80s Forum: Threads

Thread: Threads

Thumbs up Threads

OK. I've noticed some of my polls are lacking for the most part. I was wondering if a mod could delete them, so I may post better topics at a later date. Thanks.

Re: Threads

Hello there! Well, we don't actually delete threads, as a rule, because they're part of our history.. You can certainly create new threads and eventually, the old ones will fall into way back onto page 100 or so.

I think it's great that threads don't get deleted because it is, as you say part of the history of The Xchange. And, you never know. Those threads that you think arn't doing so well might just get pulled up again. It's good to keep them around.

Yes if the DB is big enough and not close to FULL,its not needed really to delete them....

Ya dont know,maybe a thread from 2001 will be replied to (I sometimes scan for older threads and if they dont have any UNFORMATTED TEXT I reply (If i have something to add))

Nothing @ all wrong with it......

I do the very same thing you do. There are so many worthwhile topics. Now that we have the tags there isn't a whole lot that we can't bring back. It's nice to get the newer members input on these topics. Don't ya think?

Thread Information