Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Video Request - Please Request Your Favorite Videos Here - Page 3

80s Forum: Video Request - Please Request Your Favorite Videos Here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Video Request - Please Request Your Favorite Videos Here

Blame It On The Radio by John Parr! Does anyone have it? I need a high quality version of it. The one I have the quality isn't that great.

I Do'wanna Know By REO Speedwagon. Know it's on youtube but would like a decent copy....

Actually bumped into this site while googling for this MTV....!!!

Thanks in advance....

Quote Originally Posted by niptuckfan View Post
    Hunting High and Low - A-ha
    I have that... how to get it to you? Sorry - pretty new to this site...

the song name is Suasalita Summer by diesel

can i request:
    Van Halen - Jump.mpg
    Def Leppard - Rocket.mpg
    from tvrip vh1 please?

Video Request Please Request Your Favorite Videos Here

What kind of stuff do you need in order to even get episodes on your hard drive??? Because thats my problem I know how to make videos, but I always have to rely on others for clips

Video Request Please Request Your Favorite Videos Here

What kind of stuff do you need in order to even get episodes on your hard drive??? Because thats my problem I know how to make videos, but I always have to rely on others for clips

wanted keith ellis starship of seven tears (full video)

wanted keith ellis starship of seven tears (full video) . if anybody have this cutie plz upload.

Hi.
    i'm looking for a video broadcast in the early 80s. i don't remember the song and don't know the name of the artist but i remember in the video he was riding a motorbike and he had like a bruce springsting look and he invited people to come with him , reaching his hand for them, over and over again. and in the end everybody walking in a field Towards the sunset . pls !! if anyone knows what im talking about.... been looking after this video for ages... the lyric in the end of the song's chorus was like ... i'm gonna set you free....it's where i'm gonna be...or something like that..
    thank you .
    B.

I was watching a VH1 80s music video special and this really bizarre and annoying video came on and i was suprised at how cheesy it was but I cant find it on the internet and I want to show some of my friends haha

I cant remember specific lyrics, but I know that the video starts out with a guy in hypnotherapy and the doctor was saying "you are getting veeeery sleeeepy" while waving the pocket watch in front of the patients (the singers face).

Another thing I remember is the therapists head being a cube that would turn in different directions and every side had a different face displaying a different emotion.

The singer was white, had glasses and sang at a high pitch throughout most of the song. Can anybody help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by youngweefy View Post
    I was watching a VH1 80s music video special and this really bizarre and annoying video came on and i was suprised at how cheesy it was but I cant find it on the internet and I want to show some of my friends haha

I cant remember specific lyrics, but I know that the video starts out with a guy in hypnotherapy and the doctor was saying "you are getting veeeery sleeeepy" while waving the pocket watch in front of the patients (the singers face).

Another thing I remember is the therapists head being a cube that would turn in different directions and every side had a different face displaying a different emotion.

The singer was white, had glasses and sang at a high pitch throughout most of the song. Can anybody help me out?
    Thomas Dolby-Hyperactive
    Yes,i'm a new world samurai and a redneck none the less

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information