Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
ashtray

80s Forum: ashtray

Thread: ashtray

ashtray

Hi! Been looking for this song forever,The lyrics go something like this: (brit sounding lady teaching/talking to a class of children) "Can you spell astray please? A-S-H-T-R-A-Y" (2-3 times, then a brit sounding man singing) "All the things you do and all the things you say are changed by the education of today, you will never even try to get away cause you tried the education of today".(Now a brit sounding youth choir)"Hey teacher! Going to the show! We don't need the things you know!" (the teacher again) "Ah yes, how do you do? Very well, thank you.(Now the man again but not singing) "yes good right yes, fine good right!

thanks!

Thumbs up Re: ashtray

The song is called 'Education' the band is 'O.K.'

A bit late for a reply, but funny enough I was looking for the same and found this post. I happen to have the tune!! I googled it and the realised I may have it and surprise! there it was ;-)

djdaffy1227 is offline available on LP, CD and Cassette

Re: ashtray

I have that song on mp3. I also have their German hit "OK". They were big in Germany and that was about it.

you're dispicable!
    Did you get that thing I sent ya?
    I'm not who I was.
    founding father of the ove club

Thread Information