Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
New computer

80s Forum: New computer

Thread: New computer

New computer

So I finally decided getting a new PC. Haven't been able to play any games on this one since it has no graphiccard, and no upgrade possibility. The current one has a 2,8 ghz Celeron processor and 512 mb ram - so you can imagine that the possibilities are limited.

I'm on a budget, so it won't be a state of the art PC, but I would like those of you who knows computers to tell me if the configuration I'm contemplating is ok for what I want it to be able to do.

The two main tasks are: Games and videoediting. Besides that comes all the usual PC tasks as office etc. but that shouldn't be a problem.

Here's the config.:

Motherboard: ASRock CONROEXFIRE ESATA 2 (i945P)
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300
    Coolerfan for the CPU: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro socket 775
    Memory: 2x512 Samsung DDRII 667 mhz
    HD: Samsung SpinPoint P120 SP2504C - 250 GB - SATA II
    Graphic: Club 3D GeForce 7600GT - 256 MB
    Sound: onboard
    Cabinet: Casebuy Miditower 400Watt 12CM PFC SATA
    Software: Windows XP Home 2edt.

It will cost around 7000 dkr. (1211 us$) which is my limit.

I'm reasoning that I can put more memory into it when I get the money, and perhaps a faster cpu when they get cheaper. So what do you think? Will it perform and what about the parts?

Re: New computer

I dont know much about computers but I do know that you can get a really nice one for that price. I myself had a friend build me one for that price almost exactly as much as you had posted.

Hmmmm how much Ram does this have?

Can't really read all of it.

From what I can tell (Im not totally illiterate) It looks pretty good. :P

What I can do is try and get my friend who built mine to look at it and give his opinion as he does it for a living. Incase I dont post in time good luck with the new computer.
    Now that this message is posted Mr.Fibble is very cross.

He just got the high score on Double Dragon-Corey Woods
    (Fred Savage,1989,The Wizard)

Thanks for the reply - but I couldn't wait and got the one I described above. It came to a total of 1146.52$ - and I'm quite happy with it so far

Do đặc điểm v*nh tai được cấu tạo bởi khung sụn v* một lớp da, tổ chức dưới da mỏng che phủ, trong khi đấy mô sụn rất dễ bị viêm, khả năng chống nhiễm trùng kém, v* viêm nhiễm mãn t*nh, phản ứng với chất liệu khiến khuyên tai… sẽ k*ch th*ch sẹo lồi phát triển. tham khảo tại https://thuocxoaseo.com/kien-thuc-tri-seo/seo-loi-phi-dai.html

Thread Information