Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 322
Great white " Back to the Rhyhm"

80s Forum: Great white " Back to the Rhyhm"

Thumbs up Great white " Back to the Rhyhm"

The band great white like its name sake is a survivor and so it is with great pleasure I get to review the brand new Great White CD “Back to the rhythm”. When I first put his cd in a was meaning just to skim over it as I had some where I needed to be and would check the disk out in detail later but after the first track I though pretty good; next thing I knew an hour had passed and I was late as I had been caught up in the album. Let their be no mistake, this is not “jack Russell’s great white”, it is “Great White”. There seems to be a creative feel and flow to the album and Mark Kendall is now playing his guitar with interest and passion once again which comes through in the solos on the album. There are a few songs on the album that have a few interesting tempo changes reviling the creative juices flowing on the album and for the post part the back up singing hangs low in the back ground letting Jack be what the true definition of front man is, however there are a few songs when we get to her from the boys backing him up. The chorus of the song “I’m alive “is creamy smooth giving the song the feeling of being two different songs at its tempo change. Great white is like an old easy chair, it might not look like much until you sit in it then man its comfortable, crack open a cold one and relax. I have been lazy in this review as I am assuming that the reader knows who and what great white sounds like, but for the newbie lets just say in today’s market they are one of a kind and if they had the right marketing power behind them they would be a force to be reckoned with once again, Great White fans will not be disappointed.

Jack Russell “lead and backing vocals”
    Mark Kendall “guitar and backing vocals”
    Michael Lardie “guitar , keyboards. Backing vocals, percussion, harmonica
    Audie Desbbrow “drums”
    Sean Mcnabb “bass, backing vocals”

Re: Great white " Back to the Rhyhm"

Thank you for the review! Any links to clips available?

i found one song on yube tube, just enter Geat White "back to the rhythm",
    I tried to make a link to it but could not make the link work. I will keep my eye out for other clips.

here is a place where you can sample all the tracks, hopefuly this link works

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/stor...167605,00.html

Thread Information